(looking for) art of my OC'S

bump!

I'm probably gonna offer ticket/throwback ticket collectibles in return but I'm basically trying to participate more especially when more fair events open at August 10.

Bump!

Also, just another daily bump since I'm still interested in art. Also I have a fresh heart balloon listed in the original post.

Hey! I'd be interested in doing a more simple style/chibi type thing of Morgaine for potentially a blue star frag, or a crayon sketch like the one I did of your other OC for a blue star fragment + orange rose if you'd be interested?
All good if wanna wait to consider others or not interested at all, and I can send examples if you'd like! (Just don't want to send here because some art people's art for the canvas crossing event and don't wanna spoil)
Completely understand if not though, I know I've already drawn for you a couple times!

Hey! I'd be interested in doing a more simple style/chibi type thing of Morgaine for potentially a blue star frag, or a crayon sketch like the one I did of your other OC for a blue star fragment + orange rose if you'd be interested?
All good if wanna wait to consider others or not interested at all, and I can send examples if you'd like! (Just don't want to send here because some art people's art for the canvas crossing event and don't wanna spoil)
Completely understand if not though, I know I've already drawn for you a couple times!
I'll consider it once I've gotten other tickets especially throwbacks from the other entries i made for accepting. But thank you! 🥳

Umm...I'm bringing this back but the throwback tickets are still pending because some entries I made (besting blunders) has yet to await approval.

Hello!! Not sure how many throwback tickets you are offering currently, but I am looking for someone to purchase a 36 throwback ticket item and im offering art (examples here) if youd be interested!! :>>

Hello!! Not sure how many throwback tickets you are offering currently, but I am looking for someone to purchase a 36 throwback ticket item and im offering art (examples here) if youd be interested!! :>>
Right now, I'm saving the remaining throwbacks for the other offer so I'll see once the other tickets were distributed (my besting blunders entry hasn't gotten approved yet so far).

Right now, I'm saving the remaining throwbacks for the other offer so I'll see once the other tickets were distributed (my besting blunders entry hasn't gotten approved yet so far).
No worries! I wasn't sure if it was all of your tickets or just a few you had pending. Well if you do end up with more leftover I hope youd consider me :> I was also looking for a 12 ticket collectible so if you don't exactly have 36 in the end I could also do something for that

Update: I basically have to decline this offer but thank you for your interest.

I found another offer that I can manage with the remaining throwback tickets. Thank you again for the offer.

No worries! I wasn't sure if it was all of your tickets or just a few you had pending. Well if you do end up with more leftover I hope youd consider me :> I was also looking for a 12 ticket collectible so if you don't exactly have 36 in the end I could also do something for that
Update: I received the 12 throwback tickets just recently and yes, I do have spare 12 throwbacks for the offer. Which collectible are you after for the 12 throwback tickets?

Which date do you want for a blue balloon?
I only have one blue balloon from 2022 in my inventory.
Oh, sorry I think I was misinterpreting some stuff and I was just not being clear! If your trade with whoever doesn't go through, I'd want to draw for 6 throwback collectibles o: ! (for a blue balloon)

Oh, sorry I think I was misinterpreting some stuff and I was just not being clear! If your trade with whoever doesn't go through, I'd want to draw for 6 throwback collectibles o: ! (for a blue balloon)
Ok, I have 22 throwback tickets. I have 6 tickets to spare (18 total to cover both the trade costs), while the other offer only wants 12 throwbacks. So yeah, I do have 6 throwback tickets to spare 👍

Ok, I have 22 throwback tickets. I have 6 tickets to spare (18 total to cover both the trade costs), while the other offer only wants 12 throwbacks. So yeah, I do have 6 throwback tickets to spare 👍
oh sweet!!
would you be down for this trade? if so.. who do you want me to draw? :^D

Back