• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking for cool, dessert themed town names!

Bear_Crossing

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Orange (Fruit)
I reset my town a couple days ago and I wanted to find a brand new town name that was themed around sweets and desserts. I am thinking of Pudding.
Suggestions would be great!
Also, let me know on what you think of the name Pudding for a town!

Cr?me br?l?e. Enough said. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

PaPuDing

These are all cool ideas! I have a few suggestions.
Cobbler
Merengue (as in lemon merengue pie, and if it can fit)
Ginger (you can make it gingerbread or gingersnap if it'll fit!)
Frosting
Icing
Cr?me/Cream
Cupcake
Most of the ideas I have in mind have been mentioned already, but if I think of more I'll definitely edit this post! :)

Last edited:
Puddington (happens to be an actual village name in England, right near the Welsh border. It's a darling town, too. Has a large village green where they have massive parties. I was there for a huge water party/barbecue in 1982. They set up a massive slip-n slide and we got to slide around and get all wet. The town also has huge amounts of flowers and pretty gardens. When the Peonies are blooming it's just unbelievably pretty.

One that I had contemplated for my town is Marzipan. I think it sounds cute, but I haven't ever really had marzipan, and I feel like it would force me to make a cute town.

I like Macaroon.

Some other ones I like:
Ladyfingers
Toffee
Shortcake
Jellyroll
Cobbler
Tiramisu

Back