• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for creepy items and some RV items

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (197) +
Hi all, I’m creating a gothic-style house and looking for some bulk creepy items and a couple RV items to fill it up with spooky tings!

Here’s what I need:

Creepy items
Creepy statue X6
Creepy stone X2
Creepy bat stone X2
Creepy skeleton X10
Creepy clock X2
Creepy coffin X2

I have TBT to offer :) thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello! I have one of all of the creepy items you are looking for if you want them!

Hello again, I have a few of these available. Would 8 TBT and you visiting be alright? :)

2 TBT Each

1. creepy bat stone
2. creepy clock
3. creepy coffin
4. creepy stone

Hello! I have one of all of the creepy items you are looking for if you want them!

Yeah illl definitely take all of those! Let me know when you can trade! How much TBT would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again, I have a few of these available. Would 8 TBT and you visiting be alright? :)

2 TBT Each

1. creepy bat stone
2. creepy clock
3. creepy coffin
4. creepy stone

Yes, that sounds great! I will take all those! Let me know when you can trade :)

I'm pretty much Available whenever.
Does 1 TBT for each of the items sound alright? So like.. 6 TBT in total?

Last edited:
Hi Bizhiins :) I'll hook you up with glass partitions if you don't mind giving me a bit of time?

Oh yeah that?s perfect! I don?t mind waiting take all the time you need :) I know it?s a harder item to get anyways!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty much Available whenever.
Does 1 TBT for each of the items sound alright? So like.. 6 TBT in total?

Yeah that sounds great! I?ll be available for about an hour now and later tonight too.

Alright! Pick-Up it is, I just gotta finish up my one trade and then I can have you over whenever you're ready. ^^

I finished up my trade! I have my gates opened up now and I have everything set up for you outside!

Last edited:
Back