• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for creepy items and some RV items

Bump~ any extra creepy items anyone has I?ll still take! Also looking for a Dolly!

Hi Bizhiins :) Sorry for taking longer. I was a bit occupied with some stuff irl and requests these past few days;; Just a little update I'm half done. And think I'll be carrying Dolly too when I visit you!

Hi Bizhiins :) Sorry for taking longer. I was a bit occupied with some stuff irl and requests these past few days;; Just a little update I'm half done. And think I'll be carrying Dolly too when I visit you!

Yaay thank you!! No worries at all, thank you so much for your help!

It's no problem. :) Thanks for being so patient with me. Now they're ready! Do you wanna come pick up or have me deliver?

I can come pick up! I had a pretty crazy weekend, sorry I wasn?t on earlier! I?ll be on for a little while now and also tomorrow most of the day.

Hi I'm available for another hour or so. Let me know when you can come pick them up!

I?m available now! Remind me first though how much TBT I should send you so I don?t forget!
You said 15 of them at 2 TBT each right? So 30 TBT total? Or just let me know how much you got

I’m available now! Remind me first though how much TBT I should send you so I don’t forget!
You said 15 of them at 2 TBT each right? So 30 TBT total? Or just let me know how much you got
Yes I have 15 partitions so 30 tbt, correct.
Opening gates shortly. :) Thanks again, for being so patient with me.

Hi again :) So, since I saw you bumping another buying thread and it didn't have how many of each creepy items you need, I thought I'd ask here. Is the number in OP that says how many you need updated?

Back