• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking for friends?

Jacob

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Lawai'i
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Rainbow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (182) +
Hey guys my name is Jacob, and I am looking for some cool and fun new friends to play ACNL with so let me know if you are interested.

If you are looking for a bunch of new friends too, just add a lot of people in this thread and vm them so they can add you back.
If you comment to this thread, I will try to get back to u as quickly as possible. I am keeping this thread active for a long while, so do not worry if you think there are too many posts, i will see yours

Be sure if you add other people in this thread, you let them know so they can add you back! It is probably best to leave them visitor messages in case their inbox is full.

My friend code is in my sidebar so feel free to add me!

Also, Bumps on this thread are helpful because I am always excited for new friends.

Although I enjoy being friends with experienced members, I encourage new members too.

This thread also serves as somewhat of a friend code exchange, so leaving your friend code in the comments or -mentioning that others can add you -can be a really big help! Thanks!

Reply if interested

Last edited:
I will play! My names Chloe and i play on my boyfriends 3DS!
Il add you now!
FC: 5129-3741-5923
Xoxox

Excellent. Yeah, I have yet to meet a person named Jacob who wasn't a cool person. HOPEFULLY I DIDN'T JINX ANYTHING

Back