• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking for friends?

Hey, I'm trying to find active friends at the moment because I have a ton of friends who never play. Please message me if you have added me and I'll add you back :)

Hey, got a new 3ds so I am looking to fill up my friend's list again. I probably can't play until summer, but it can't hurt to add people now. Friend code is on the side

bump!

Last edited:
Hey, I am new to TBT and I have been looking for people to play with! Feel free to add my FC (sidebar), but please just make sure you let me know. I may not be as active during the week, but I will make sure to check the forums as often as I can! :blush:

Edit!

The best way to let me know you added me would be through PM/VM

Last edited:
Hey, I am new to TBT and I have been looking for people to play with! Feel free to add my FC (sidebar), but please just make sure you let me know. I may not be as active during the week, but I will make sure to check the forums as often as I can! :blush:

Edit!

The best way to let me know you added me would be through PM
Hey cool, I just added you
feel free to add back (if you don't see this i'll pm u)

I believe I just added you (I haven't added anyone yet so I'm not sure if it worked) but add me back and I'd be happy to play with you! I probably won't be that active during the week as well!

OMG! I added you just to let you know, but your profile picture! I just saw Melanie last week!!!

Back