Buying Looking for my dream collectibles 🔍 🐢 7/11 found! Now selling common collectibles

Bump
Also open to trade a clownfish plush when I get one for anything listed! I don't have any right now, but I will be able to afford one soon! Currently trying to earn one for someone else, but if someone else would like one, they can have it in exchange for the following collectibles:
1623949177897.png

356.png
1628827627272.png

1628827116742.png

357.png

1615911910342.png
320.png
Agian, I don't currently have it yet, but when I do, I'll be open to trade it for my dream collectibles! Also accepting tbt+dream collectible as well

Bump

The clownfish has been put on hold until further notice, but I am still accepting bells for my dream collectibles, however if I get another one, this offer will still be up

Bump
Update, the clownfish has been claimed! However, if I get another one or a different plush that's tradable and I don't want, I will accept it in exchange for the following collectibles:
1623949177897.png
1628878127272.png

1628878196746.png

1615911910342.png
was put on hold for me
357.png

320.png

Also I can throw in some tbt+the plush though I don't have much so don't expect to be paid with 3k tbt 😅

Bump
The clownfish has now been sent elsewhere... however if I get another one, I'll be open to trade it for another one of my collectibles, especially for a cool feather

Bump
I'm also going to try to save up for a sliver moon Jellyfish so I can sell it, let me know if you want it, though you're going to have to wait a bit for me to save up for it

Bump
I'm also going to try to save up for a sliver moon Jellyfish so I can sell it, let me know if you want it, though you're going to have to wait a bit for me to save up for it
Don’t think I can afford it but can I have first refusal please 🥺

Bump
I don't have one, but I am currently saving to a sliver moon Jellyfish so I can be able to afford the rest of my dream collectibles. They seem to be going for around 4-ish-5k, so I'll accept offers around that range for one. Let me know if you'd be interested in it when I get my hands on one!

Bump
The sliver moon Jellyfish has now been claimed however if by some lucky event I manage to get another one, I'll let you guys know

Back