• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For Looking for my dream villagers! Please help me!

Yeah, I've got Genji in my town right now. c:

I work full time 9am to 5pm Sydney time, so just bear that in mind that I won't be available in those hours.

Let me know. c:

Yeah, I've got Genji in my town right now. c:

I work full time 9am to 5pm Sydney time, so just bear that in mind that I won't be available in those hours.

Let me know. c:

i have to move out a villager real quick but i'll be online from now until you go to work C:

** edit i have enough room now so lemme know when i can come talk to him :)

Last edited:
Okay. Quickly box him for you. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please add my fc now. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are opened now. c:

I’ll be willing to trade you Kyle in exchange for Zell! I can get him ready to go whenever’s good for you. (I’ll be a little busy tomorrow, but hopefully we can make it work, I dunno what your timezone is.)

I’ll be willing to trade you Kyle in exchange for Zell! I can get him ready to go whenever’s good for you. (I’ll be a little busy tomorrow, but hopefully we can make it work, I dunno what your timezone is.)

hi, i'll let you know when zell pings me!

I have Rolf and I’m trying to get him to move out. Currently holding into a villager for someone else but I can probably have him ready for you tomorrow!
I’d love to have some perfect cherries in exchange c:

I have Rolf and I’m trying to get him to move out. Currently holding into a villager for someone else but I can probably have him ready for you tomorrow!
I’d love to have some perfect cherries in exchange c:

awesome! i'll get u a basket ready, just lmk when you have him in boxes!

Hi there! Have all the villagers you are looking for, except Cherry.
Can scan their amiibo cards for you at just 15 TBT each.

Feel free to post reply or PM if interested!
btw, here's my ( selling thread ) if you'd like to see who else is available!
Thank you! C:

^^ i'll have to earn some more tbt, but i'd love to take francine from nanpan and kabuki from maruchan! i'll dm you both when i have the space open for them. thank you ! <3

i have cherry! i could try to get her to move out but it may take a while, is that ok? :)

Back