• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Looking for my wishlist! [FT] tbt, NMT, my catalog, diy, wallpaper/flooring, star fragments

I have the white and gold iron parquet flooring for you. If you can wait with trading until tomorrow I can also get you the black and brown one. Would that be enough to trade for the clacker cart diy and mossy garden wall?

I have the white and gold iron parquet flooring for you. If you can wait with trading until tomorrow I can also get you the black and brown one. Would that be enough to trade for the clacker cart diy and mossy garden wall?
Yeah, sounds good. I’ll reserve the diy & wallpaper for you :). Message me tomorrow then and we‘ll trade

would love the cardboard bed DIY! I have a yellow sleeveless tunic you can keep

Hello! Would you do dreamy sweater (pink) and incense burner (forest) for the flowing river floor?

If you still have them, I'll trade NMT for the small cardboard boxes and oasis flooring

Hey :) Are the bamboo drum, bamboo stool, racoon figure and cutting board still up for trade for 1NMT each? I could add the sheep mobile on top of that.

Silver candle for manga library wall?

I have a wall mounted candle (white), steampunk costume purple, space suit, retro sweater (yellow), mage's hat (white), and candle (copper) - interested in the wild log bench, barbell and orange hat diys and 9 star frags?

I have a wall mounted candle (white), steampunk costume purple, space suit, retro sweater (yellow), mage's hat (white), and candle (copper) - interested in the wild log bench, barbell and orange hat diys and 9 star frags?
Works for me. I have me gate open so I will dm you dodo shortly

Back