• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading looking for some items - willing to trade!

mochacake

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (14) +
hi guys, i'm looking for the following region-locked items:

- white streetlamp (2)
- snack machine (black, white)
- drink machine (black, white)
- park bench (blue, blue and pink, white)
- springy ride-on (red, zebra)

and the following variants:

- chalkboard (music)
- school desk (brown and white)
- simple panel (brown lattice)
- imperial dining lantern (gold)
- portable radio (pink)
- frozen treat set (any)

i can trade or craft you an item from your wishlist in return for each item, lmk!

Hi! I can get you the following:
- chalkboard (music)
- frozen treat set (any) - are you looking for the diy or crafted items?

I can get you the white street lamps, the white snack and drink machines, the blue bench, and the zebra ride on.

Hi! I can get you the following:
- chalkboard (music)
- frozen treat set (any) - are you looking for the diy or crafted items?

omg, thank you so much! also, idm either the diy or crafted items, whichever is easiest for you. is there anything i can get for you in return?
Post automatically merged:

I can get you the white street lamps, the white snack and drink machines, the blue bench, and the zebra ride on.

tysm! is there anything i can get for you in return?

Absolutely! I just need some time to order a few things from your list but I hope to have them ready within the next hour. Otherwise, I’m available to trade tomorrow too!

whenever is easiest for you, i can do anytime!

i have the park bench in blue and pink i dont think im going to use. id sell for either 4 tbt or a different variant !

tysm! is there anything i can get for you in return?

If you have anything off my wishlist, that would be great. I will have to order them, and I don’t time travel, so I won’t be able to trade until tomorrow.

i can do the tbt, or i have the bench in green and orange if you'd prefer!
that would be fantastic ! im available today so pm me whenever ! id prefer my island if thats okay c:

If you have anything off my wishlist, that would be great. I will have to order them, and I don’t time travel, so I won’t be able to trade until tomorrow.

i can swap for 6 items on your wishlist, and i'll throw in a few extra too!

that would be fantastic ! im available today so pm me whenever ! id prefer my island if thats okay c:

i'm free rn, if that's good for you!

Back