• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Looking for some stuff :)

I have the following to offer..
Gold tools
Golden axe x3 198k each
Golden can x2 99k each
Golden net x2 99k each
Golden rod x2 99k each
Golden slingshot 99k

Silver tools - 99k each
Silver axe
Silver can
Silver net
Silver rod
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Is the Rainbow Screen the only "orderable" DLC piece you are looking for? I also have a 24 HR ABD in storage you might be able to convince me to let go of.

You can take a look at my shop (link in sig), and tell me if there is any other DLC "orderable" you are looking for (I have most of the orderable DLC stuff).

What I'm offering: Royal crown x1, also if you still need the minimalistic vanity, I can get that for you.
How much I want for it: the crown is 1.2 mil so can i ask for 1.5m?
Town: gekoukan
Name: nipples
FC: <- under icon
When I'm available: now and for the next 5-ish hours

When are you available to trade?

to you and everyone else offering things, ill be available around 2:15 pm tmrw EST :) ill also be available later in the night i think depending on my homework lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the Rainbow Screen the only "orderable" DLC piece you are looking for? I also have a 24 HR ABD in storage you might be able to convince me to let go of.

You can take a look at my shop (link in sig), and tell me if there is any other DLC "orderable" you are looking for (I have most of the orderable DLC stuff).

okay, how much would you like for it and the 24 ABD does "convincing" mean with hybrids/etc. or bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I'm offering: Royal crown x1, also if you still need the minimalistic vanity, I can get that for you.
How much I want for it: the crown is 1.2 mil so can i ask for 1.5m?
Town: gekoukan
Name: nipples
FC: <- under icon
When I'm available: now and for the next 5-ish hours

okay,sounds good! thanks! and im on mobile so i can't check friend codes :(
EDIT: OMG THE NAME IM DYING

Last edited:
to you and everyone else offering things, ill be available around 2:15 pm tmrw EST :) ill also be available later in the night i think depending on my homework lol

Okay, I should be available at that time. I'll add your fc, so let me know if you'd like me to visit you or you would like to visit me.

Last edited:
Heya, it seems like our times just didn't match up >< I have all the items ready for you, are you still wanting to trade?

I can order the roccoco set and also some of the minalist set. I have frank's pic and frita's pic. PM me!

omg, sorry i keep losing my thread D: please VM me in addition to posting your "offer" here :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill be vming the people that have posted before this

What I'm offering:
5 black roses, 2 purple roses, 1 orange rose
5 blue pansies, 4 purple pansies, 2 orange pansies
3 orange tulips, 1 pink,purple, and black tulip
3 red carnations, 1 pink carnation
How much I want for it: 1 mil for all of them
Town: Hogsmead
Name: Tigris
FC: 2380-3474-5660
When I'm available: almost every night from 6ish to 9ish PST, but let me know if another time works out better
Anything Else: Let me know if you to buy things separately or if you want a different quality

Last edited:
Back