Clothing looking for sweets clothing!

well, at the least, thank you for trying! I really wish there was more. I do love that dress with the ice cream on it. the dresses from ririalice are cute too.

Alright time for round 2!! This time I searched tumblr for the designs -- all of these links lead to tumblr posts -- and I think I did much better in terms of finding what you are looking for!

Dresses:

Shirts:

Additionally, here is a design depicting sweets that is intended to be hung on a wall like a poster.

I also kept note of the cute sweets paths I found while searching, so I'm going to go ahead and list those under this spoiler!
I also found this milk-themed shirt, and it struck me as something someone who likes cookie shirts -- cookie shirts being part of my vision of what you might like in a design -- would like. (I probably thought that because cookies and milk are heavily tied to one another.)

wow, thank you so much!! I tried just basic Google searching ages ago, but it never really got me anywhere. XD I like to say I'm good at finding things, but I guess it depends on what I'm trying to find. :v
I am super in love with that donut dress...
lots of other cute stuff, but I end up being weirdly picky about what I'd actually wear. lol that donut sweater is really good, but too soon for me to wear long sleeves in game :'> I just can't do it. LOL

I'm actually currently wearing that pink strawberry dress from ririalice... :'>

Same! I love this sort of "internet archaeology." It's somewhat of a hobby for me?? Sometimes I'm good at it. Most of the time

One of the blogs I was on had a food tag, which was really helpful. I think QR code blogs with in-depth tagging systems are good places to look for sweets clothing!! But omg.. that looks a little too specific to really be helpful.

If I see any more while browsing I will post the links here! :>

Back