• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

looking for "?"

He used the "Take anything from villiager houses code" people are not suspose 2 use it for evil so if u see somebody in ur house able to move ur funinture well make sure they not picking it up

roblox said:
? is not dangerous,if you get on his bad side,then you deserve what he can do.
Pyrozanryu is an example.
Lol you know jack all..
All because hes chums with you now doesnt mean he wont be hacking you in a weeks time,
Him and Jacob where like, BEST BUDS, now they hate each other,

AverageSean said:
I knew him, he didn't seem that bad.
'He didnt seem that bad'
Except he has an island where he keeps flowers 1 meaning each person he wants to hack.
NO NOTHING SINISTER/CREEPY ABOUT THAT IS THERE?!

Pyrozanryu said:
Tornado said:
He is very dangerous and sencitive if u get him mad he will ruin ur game we hate each other and i think he is after me bc i cussed him out and stuff
Jacob, he even DARES touch your town i will hack every pc he has ever logged into TBT with back to the dark ages
You can't do that, don't be a liar.

Pyrozanryu said:
AverageSean said:
I knew him, he didn't seem that bad.
'He didnt seem that bad'
Except he has an island where he keeps flowers 1 meaning each person he wants to hack.
NO NOTHING SINISTER/CREEPY ABOUT THAT IS THERE?!
Nope.

AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Tornado said:
He is very dangerous and sencitive if u get him mad he will ruin ur game we hate each other and i think he is after me bc i cussed him out and stuff
Jacob, he even DARES touch your town i will hack every pc he has ever logged into TBT with back to the dark ages
Thats what an old bully said.
Ahhhhh was nice to see his hardrive plip outta existance.
But i stopped coz i was getting power hungry.
And lol you lot with your:
?s alright bullcrap.
I'll let you say that up till he hacks your town. THEN we shall see who was right.

Pyrozanryu said:
AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Tornado said:
?s alright bullcrap.
I'll let you say that up till he hacks your town. THEN we shall see who was right.
I'm right automatically because he doesn't even remember me, and I forgot what his username is so what ever. And bleh I dare you to try and hack me.

AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Tornado said:
?s alright bullcrap.
I'm right automatically because he doesn't even remember me, and I forgot what his username is so what ever. And bleh I dare you to try and hack me.
I suppose you have that advantage.
And no, you pose no threat to me and its pointless me hacking for no reason using a laptop which gives out when more than 1 internet window is running xD.
Plus Im to tired (its 5am)

AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Tornado said:
?s alright bullcrap.
isnt his username Mohawkien or something

Cooler said:
AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
?s alright bullcrap.
THATS IT!

I knew it had something to do with some punk reference.

AverageSean said:
Cooler said:
AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
AverageSean said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
?s alright bullcrap.
THATS IT!

I knew it had something to do with some punk reference.
yeah, he pm me three days after he had hacked my house
havent seen him since then

He was nice to me as well, until he wanted to play Orchard Wars in my town. His TBT account is Cupcakes. When I registered him, it was a different name, something like Jacob. Then I went to his town and it corrected itself, to -XIV- from Home. He has another account called Question from Home.

Cupcake=X.IV=?=unknown trust me thats all one person.
@ people why do yall wanna find him?? Its not like u gonna ruin his town or anything just leave him along and stop going tuff on the internet

Erin14 said:
Cupcake=X.IV=?=unknown trust me thats all one person.
@ people why do yall wanna find him?? Its not like u gonna ruin his town or anything just leave him along and stop going tuff on the internet
If you're trying to ask questions, perhaps you can correct your grammar. If you don't, I see no reason why we should bother to answer your question.

Back