• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

looking for "?"

Butter's said:
You know what they say alway trust a guy with a ? in his name!
Did you come up with that yourself? XD

I've met this guy before... But I deleted him from my friend list.

I've met him before.
As soon as I saw that his town was hacked, I reset and deleted him from my friend roster.

Ok Pyrozanryu you obviously have an unsettled conflict with him for one reason or another,but 3 words
GET OVER IT. ? is a nice guy and you people are ruining his life,and rorato,ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES. Seriously I may be annoying sometimes,but give the guy a break.

roblox said:
Ok Pyrozanryu you obviously have an unsettled conflict with him for one reason or another,but 3 words
GET OVER IT. ? is a nice guy and you people are ruining his life,and rorato,ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES. Seriously I may be annoying sometimes,but give the guy a break.
Hmm, this makes me thing that you may be him, or he's using you to do this... :mez:

"ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES." So you think that it is fine that someone comes along and snatches away all that hard work that you spent doing, tricks you and in some cases, leave you with no choice but restart everything?

Don't come complaining to us if someone seed/destroys your place <_<

I don't mind hackers but I have no sympathy for town destroyers :)

Nixie said:
roblox said:
Hmm, this makes me thing that you may be him, or he's using you to do this... :mez:

"ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES." So you think that it is fine that someone comes along and snatches away all that hard work that you spent doing, tricks you and in some cases, leave you with no choice but restart everything?

I'm a hacker. i dont destroy towns because thats just being sad.

AverageSean said:
Cooler said:
AverageSean said:
Pyrozanryu said:
AverageSean said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Thats what an old bully said.
Ahhhhh was nice to see his hardrive plip outta existance.
But i stopped coz i was getting power hungry.
And lol you lot with your:
?s alright bullcrap.
I'll let you say that up till he hacks your town. THEN we shall see who was right.
I'm right automatically because he doesn't even remember me, and I forgot what his username is so what ever. And bleh I dare you to try and hack me.
isnt his username Mohawkien or something
THATS IT!

I knew it had something to do with some punk reference.
I just checked his profile. he was last active on 15th of december. so he is still arround

Nixie said:
roblox said:

Ok Nixie I WONT come complaining becuase I DONT play with most people,The only person I will ever play with is ?!!!

and nixie if you could hack and someone destroyed your town what would you do to them?
And going back to rorato,I was at your town and you hack too.
and yes I think it would be fine if someone came into my town and stole my stuff because of four words
ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!

roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:

Ok Nixie I WONT come complaining becuase I DONT play with most people,The only person I will ever play with is ?!!!

and nixie if you could hack and someone destroyed your town what would you do to them?
and yes I think it would be fine if someone came into my town and stole my stuff because of four words
ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
cool story bro

roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:

ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
Everything is stupid in one way, dude.

pizzaSlyze said:
roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:

ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
Everything is stupid in one way, dude.
Ture but bad people are bad poeple

roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:

ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
You angry kid, go get a life.

Back