• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

looking for "?"

I think I have wifi-ed with him before.Hrmm... Well, all the hackers I have ever wifi-ed with are *****es so far. Except one. :/

Oh wow. I just found a biased opinion in this topic. In ACC (Animal Crossing Community), when there's hacking discussion topic out there, I saw 25% to 50% of posters who actually had a biased opinion. Thing like "Hackers are all bad!" is an perfect example that I ever came up so far. You know, not everyone is actually an evil. The same applies to hackers.

I already Wi-Fied 3-4 hackers so far. None of those I met were evil and they haven't done any damage in my town. There was once, a non-hacker attempted to destroy my town, but failed so miserably because of my instinct. I powered off right after I thought they've done any damage, despite I didn't saw them.
So, not all hackers are nuisance to your town. But, this doesn't mean you should lower your defense. We don't know what they're actually thinking until we gain enough evidence.

Whenever you feel somebody's acting suspicious in your town, keep eyes and ears on them, turn your volumes on and power off after you suspect a damage was done before saving. TBT isn't responsible for sabotages in your town, nor gurantee that you're safe.

Kid Icarus said:
Im the only hacker left on TBT
Oh hell no. Don't forget about me. I still know my topics of hacking and still have them on my fav.

Erin14 said:
? was one of my best friends untill it tried to bury a hacked pittfall seed in my town he said it would make a nice tree and i said ok and next day my file was corrupted but his towns he made using ########## was very cool and his items he made using ##### was cool to but hes still dangerous
As a hacker I would know his plan but you failed. Just another way to know that your posing as a best hacker on AC:CF but you aren't.

roblox said:
Pyrozanryu said:
roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:
Ok Pyrozanryu you obviously have an unsettled conflict with him for one reason or another,but 3 words
GET OVER IT. ? is a nice guy and you people are ruining his life,and rorato,ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES. Seriously I may be annoying sometimes,but give the guy a break.
Hmm, this makes me thing that you may be him, or he's using you to do this... :mez:

"ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES." So you think that it is fine that someone comes along and snatches away all that hard work that you spent doing, tricks you and in some cases, leave you with no choice but restart everything?

Don't come complaining to us if someone seed/destroys your place <_<

I don't mind hackers but I have no sympathy for town destroyers :)
Ok Nixie I WONT come complaining becuase I DONT play with most people,The only person I will ever play with is ?!!!

and nixie if you could hack and someone destroyed your town what would you do to them?
And going back to rorato,I was at your town and you hack too.
and yes I think it would be fine if someone came into my town and stole my stuff because of four words
ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, chill roblox
? uses people: FACT
ask me, marlon88 and half of ACC+TBT
He thinks that hes some rightous 'freedom fighter' on ac,
Lol get your facts straight before arguing n00b
Plus ? and me were really good friends, you prob saw me (Yuki).
If you did you would understand lol
I've heard all about you yuki.
You threatend to hack HIM through tbt:FACT
You made him mad and got marlon ANOTHER HACKER:FACT
And Erin yet again Another hacker:FACT
To be your "bodyguards" so to speak.
but yet you said
ALL HACKERS ARE BAD STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
So what are you saying? the people/hackers who defend you you should trust even though they have hacked many peoples towns?
they are just the "rocks/walls"in the way of getting to you.
So you should think about that before you go posting hate for him in another topic.
Uhoh... Pyro? Quote time... ;)
"the people/hackers who defend you you should trust even though they have hacked many peoples towns?"
Umm isn't that your saying? So person who hacks killed many other towns and saved yours clean...? You can trust him if you like but I'm keeping my cautions up.

"You threatend to hack HIM through tbt:FACT" - Because he threatened to hack her in the first place, it's called "self defence" Pyro didn't do anything >_>

"You made him mad and got marlon ANOTHER HACKER:FACT" - He had a choice of whether to hack or not... If he is as good as you say, then he would have chosen "No"

"And Erin yet again Another hacker:FACT" - see the reason above please.

ugg I'm tired of arguing with you, I'm just tying to bring the intentions of the majority of the forum to you, not my problem if you won't take it in. T_T

Kid Icarus said:
Im the only hacker left on TBT
No you're not. Erin is too, as am I. But I don't hack AC.

Anyways hacks are cool, just like drugs and cigarettes. /sarcasm

Make love, not hacks. :)

Anyway... this topic is interesting. I've never considered hacking Animal Crossing... it's like trying to bomb an abandoned puppy shelter.

Okay, maybe not.

CrazyDavis said:
For gods sake just get this closed. Cupcakes hasn't logged in for ages, I doubt he even cares.
um..Mohawkien is also that hacker everyone keeps talking about
mohawkien and cupcakes is the same hacker everyone is talking about

Half the time I wonder about people... First World War III, then Global Warming and now this.

First of all, let's get this straight, although it's been stated several times in this topic already: Not all hackers are bad. I, for one, have never met ?, but from what I've read, I'd say he's not one to be trusted.

Roblox, seriously, if ACCF was as stupid of a game as you state it to be then why are you even posting in an ACCF forum? I don't think of this game as a lifestyle, but as a way to get away from the real world, even if only for about 10 minutes. I don't want all of it gone to waste just because some hacker doesn't like me.

Also, make sure to read a person's WHOLE POST before making a comment on it.

Just thinking out loud.

Back