• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking to catalogue a lot of orderable furniture! Paying TBT

Thank you very much for your help! I've updated the original post once again.

These are the items I might have:
Cowhide Rug
Diner Tile
Old Board Floor
Ornate Rug
Parquet Floor
Playroom Rug
Stripe Carpet
I am not completely sure about some of them, so I can check if you want

These are the items I might have:
Cowhide Rug
Diner Tile
Old Board Floor
Ornate Rug
Parquet Floor
Playroom Rug
Stripe Carpet
I am not completely sure about some of them, so I can check if you want

Yes, please :D I'd pay 4 TBT if you let me catalogue those :)

I just got a stripe chair

Thank you, but I'd like to catalogue at least 2 at a time. But if you ever get more items, please write to me :D

.... oh, you mean you have the Stripe Chair, too :'D sorry. My bad.

Last edited:
Well.. I have an abundancy of items you're looking for that you can catalogue.

Black katana
Candy house
Carriage
Clear model
Dala horse
Festive candle
Flower chair
Giant ant
Giant stew pot
Giant teddy bear
Iceberg
Inflatable Resetti
Kiddie bookcase
Large egg
Lily-pad table
Lovely kitchen
Luxury car
Massive cake
Odd clock
Monitor tower
Mountain
Mountain of money
Propeller plane
Polka dot dresser
Robo lamp
Robo hero
Shamrock clock
Stripe chair
Submarine
Sun
Teachers chair
Tent
UFO
Vintage radio
Cowhide rug
Diner tile
Old board floor
Playroom rug
Stripe carpet
Ivy wall
Sleek wall

Also, can you briefly explain how this works? I created this account a while ago but I'm still new since I never used it in its early times :,) are you allowed to go to my Emporium and catalogue things I've bought or ?? Forgive me vuv

Also, can you briefly explain how this works? I created this account a while ago but I'm still new since I never used it in its early times :,) are you allowed to go to my Emporium and catalogue things I've bought or ?? Forgive me vuv

Unfortunately, no :( I have to physically pic the items up from the ground. If I hold the item at least once, it gets catalogued. I'm not sure if I can order the items from your Emporium's catalog for myself. Should we try?

Hmm... I tried looking it up, and I didn't find any significant yes or no answers. Maybe we should try it, but I personally find it unlikely, taking a step back and looking at it. If we don't want to try it, I'll round up all my things off the list :)

Hmm... I tried looking it up, and I didn't find any significant yes or no answers. Maybe we should try it, but I personally find it unlikely, taking a step back and looking at it. If we don't want to try it, I'll round up all my things off the list :)

We could combine the two ideas :D I'd like to catalogue the things you have on person, because I wouldn't have to pay IGB for those. And then I could try ordering things from the Emporium to see if that works. Please? :)

Okay, sounds good! Apologies for the inconvenience, but I just need an hour to walk the dogs. I'll check back at 7:30 est?

Okay, sounds good! Apologies for the inconvenience, but I just need an hour to walk the dogs. I'll check back at 7:30 est?

Actually, it's getting very late here (I live in Hungary). Would it be ok for you if we did this later? I'll be back in the morning (about 8 hours from now) or we can just wait until both of us are online at the same time again :D

Back