• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking to catalogue a lot of orderable furniture! Paying TBT

Grass skirt went MIA, I'll check if it's orderable or if it was a save issue. I'll add you right now & open my gates~

Grass skirt went MIA, I'll check if it's orderable or if it was a save issue. I'll add you right now & open my gates~

If you need time to get more items, I can wait and visit you a bit later, too :)

Bear also missing smh I see a few things I can order though so I will TT right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

FINAL LIST

- Giant Teddy Bear
- Polka-dot TV
- Samgyetang
- Sushi Platter
- Tapestry
- Train set
- Grass Skirt
- Melody Paper
- Polka-dot Sofa
- Snake Plant
- Table lamp
- Wagon Wheel
- Western Fence
- Teacup Ride
- Forest Paper
- Sparkly Paper
- Kilt
- Military Pants
- Plaid Cami Dress
- Spring Kimono

Last edited:
Bear also missing smh I see a few things I can order though so I will TT right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

FINAL LIST

- Giant Teddy Bear
- Polka-dot TV
- Samgyetang
- Sushi Platter
- Tapestry
- Train set
- Grass Skirt
- Melody Paper
- Polka-dot Sofa
- Snake Plant
- Table lamp
- Wagon Wheel
- Western Fence
- Teacup Ride
- Forest Paper
- Sparkly Paper
- Kilt
- Military Pants
- Plaid Cami Dress
- Spring Kimono

Thank you very much for your help :)

Hi!
I'd be able to get you:
- Regal Clock
- Ornate Rug
- Wildflower Floor
- Night-sky Paper
- Festivale Tank Dress
- Floral Knit Dress
- Pink-zap Suit
- Big Bro's Hat
But I'd have to order it some of it to give it to you, and I can't order it now so I might not be too much help
animesweat.gif

So if you're willing to wait a while, I can get you these items :)

Hi!
I'd be able to get you:
- Regal Clock
- Ornate Rug
- Wildflower Floor
- Night-sky Paper
- Festivale Tank Dress
- Floral Knit Dress
- Pink-zap Suit
- Big Bro's Hat
But I'd have to order it some of it to give it to you, and I can't order it now so I might not be too much help
animesweat.gif

So if you're willing to wait a while, I can get you these items :)

Hi! I don't need the Night-sky paper anymore, but I'd like to catalog everything else, please :) Of course I can wait, please send me a pm or vm when you have them, and I'll give you 4 TBT for them ;)

http://moridb.com/catalogs/DLgVxxdPzY

This is a copy of my in game catalog. I will be happy to order anything I can in exchange for a pocket full of flowers. (basic flowers are fine, I just need more greenery according to Isabelle.)

Just PM me with a list of the things I have that you need and I will order them all and schedule a meeting time. :)

http://moridb.com/catalogs/DLgVxxdPzY

This is a copy of my in game catalog. I will be happy to order anything I can in exchange for a pocket full of flowers. (basic flowers are fine, I just need more greenery according to Isabelle.)

Just PM me with a list of the things I have that you need and I will order them all and schedule a meeting time. :)

Thank you! I will have a look through your list :)

Hiya! I've got these items you can catalogue:
Caveman Tank Dress
Dreamy Tank Dress
Red Riding Dress
Ribbon Dress
Star Tank Dress
Toga
earthy knit shirt
icy shirt
pink-bud tank
candy gingham tee
jockey shirt