• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking to Pay for shampoodle use

Raven97

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have two characters I'd like to change real quick if someone has a shampoodles I could use? I'll pay 10k a character to use it if that's fair?

You can come use mine! Just give me about an hour or so. And you don't need to pay. :)

Looks like I have apples, cherries, pears, coconuts, bananas, mangos, durians, lemons, and lychees.

oranges, peaches and persimmons I am still missing, I'm trying now to get you some though, I'll feel bad now if i come empty handed :(

I'm also looking to use someone's Shampoodle.. but I also have no oranges.. :(

EDIT: But I do have peaches if either of you want them?

I'm also looking to use someone's Shampoodle.. but I also have no oranges.. :(

EDIT: But I do have peaches if either of you want them?

I'd love peaches, I can bring you any fruits i listed, or i'll gladly pay you if you have those already

I was wondering if I could come to?
( oranges are my native fruit so I could pay you with those c: )

I'd love peaches, I can bring you any fruits i listed, or i'll gladly pay you if you have those already

You can have some for free. I honestly don't really use any of my fruit trees as I make all my bells from the big beetles on the island :)

Back