• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looks like we'll be seeing english videos/reviews very soon [PIC]

...weeps. The time has come.
I had no idea Jennifer (sosostris) was getting an early copy as well. I'm going to try avoiding any video footage from the EU/NA versions until June 9th. :|

Yeah I'm kinda surprised. It's a great blog, exploded my hype when I found it in November or so, but it's kinda nobody, wouldn't think Nintendo would know about her.

Yep I wouldn't ever think she was getting it too! :O
Anyway, I don't really care, it's just one month more or less 8)

It makes me laugh that all these people are getting the English version early, and all these people who want the English version are going to keep away from it all like the plague! (I understand why though so no need to say). Especially when Nintendo give it out early to these people to attract people to it!

I will be telling everyone I can (who are local) about it and point them in the direction of these blogs to get them interested!

It makes me laugh that all these people are getting the English version early, and all these people who want the English version are going to keep away from it all like the plague! (I understand why though so no need to say). Especially when Nintendo give it out early to these people to attract people to it!

I will be telling everyone I can (who are local) about it and point them in the direction of these blogs to get them interested!

Haha I know. Although, I've never watched ANY video yet, only what I've read here because I want to keep as much new as possible. (I am glad I found out about creepy rainbow clown sheep, if I waltzed into my town and that thing was waiting for me, I would have got back on the train and kept going...)

Josh said in the comments of another video(where people kept asking about AC) that he would start up the videos this weekend. :)

I'm pretty excited that Jennifer (sosostris) is getting the English version -- she's the first Animal Crossing: New Leaf information source I found (although I didn't know about it until Feb and spend a few weeks ready all her post).

I think I'll end up following all the English versions ... I've watched so many Japanese videos and read so many blogs I already know all the spoilers ... seeing them in English won't change anything.

I'm pretty excited that Jennifer (sosostris) is getting the English version -- she's the first Animal Crossing: New Leaf information source I found (although I didn't know about it until Feb and spend a few weeks ready all her post).

I think I'll end up following all the English versions ... I've watched so many Japanese videos and read so many blogs I already know all the spoilers ... seeing them in English won't change anything.

That's about my feeling. I haven't found any play videos I've stuck to, but being in English makes the game so much more real to me :eek:

i'm going to shoot myself if linandko gets the copy, this thread is pushing me to suicide....

I don't think LinandKo even have a 3DS other than their JP ones. They probably won't be getting a copy of the English version.

LinandKo won't get a copy because they do theirs for fun. People like Josh are game reviewers so they get theirs early so they can review it

According to the BitBlock: "Nintendo sent over a download code to be apart of their Mayor Program."

I wonder what that's all about?

That's what Nintendo seems to be calling this "project". I think the people who're reviewing the game are part of the Mayor Program.

I can't wait to watch their videos of it!! I watched all the Japanese bit block videos~ what are we at 38 days now?

How nice that must be, being able to play a month early. This is actually getting me more excited for the release. The game is done, our wait is almost over.

Back