• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling LOTS of Pink Wetsuits; Super Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahac

duckling
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
White Cosmos
May Birthstone (Emerald)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (73) +
so. i was digging through the storage of my mayor from my old cartridge and i realised 2/3 of my storage was pink wetsuits! i have no idea why (younger me was... questionable.) lol but anyway because of this i'd like to clear em out.
2tbt for 1st piece, 1tbt for every piece after.
[update: as of now, orders placed after this update can only get 1 wetsuit each as i am trying to finish up current trades first]

please buy as many as you want haha

Last edited:
can ii get 3 pink wetsuits!

4tbt total

gotcha. i'll be free in about half an hour if thats okay?

ill try to stay up! :) ill put a load of laundry in to keep me up lol, just let me know when youre ready! and if you want me to pick up or delivery

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd like to get 2 wetsuits! Unfortunately I can't get online at the moment since I'm not home. Would it be possible to do a trade later today? :)

ill try to stay up! :) ill put a load of laundry in to keep me up lol, just let me know when youre ready! and if you want me to pick up or delivery

i'll be free in ten minutes! it'll be good if you can pickup

hiiii i'd love to have one!! ^^

okay, i'll go open my gates right now, same fc as the last time

Last edited:
hi! could i buy three of them? (4 tbt) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back