• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

Did I come? Am I allowed? Pm, vm or like if I can come please.
Omg, no!!!! There are some HORRIBLE people out there
(If I can come, I'll bring a hybrid or two, tell me what you like)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need reorderables ;)

Did I come? Am I allowed? Pm, vm or like if I can come please.
Omg, no!!!! There are some HORRIBLE people out there
(If I can come, I'll bring a hybrid or two, tell me what you like)

I've definitely met you before but i don't remember if you've come before xD but yes you are definitely allowed to come!

And it's alright! Someone was kind enough to give me some flowers already and i got my farm up and running again :3 but thank you <3

I'll make sure i have your code and open gates!

Hello there!

Do you happen to have any of these clothing items?
-Ninja Shirt
-Ninja Hood
-Spring Kimono
-Samurai Shirt

Thank you for your time. :)

Hello there!

Do you happen to have any of these clothing items?
-Ninja Shirt
-Ninja Hood
-Spring Kimono
-Samurai Shirt

Thank you for your time. :)

I'm pretty sure i threw a spring kimono in the dump, just not sure if anyone's taken it... and wouldn't be surprised if the other items are among the pile too so you can come over to check it out if you'd like xD

I'm pretty sure i threw a spring kimono in the dump, just not sure if anyone's taken it... and wouldn't be surprised if the other items are among the pile too so you can come over to check it out if you'd like xD

I would love to, please add me and let me know when you're ready.

Hiya, I don't remember if I've come over or not. If I haven't may I?

I think i remember you XD but you can always come again and again if you like! my gates are already opened and i don't think i deleted you :p

Okay thank you very much. :) on my way will be there with Elrond

Last edited:
Thanks a ton again! Sorry for the misunderstanding. Didn't take any flowers from there though. :)

Thanks a ton again! Sorry for the misunderstanding. Didn't take any flowers from there though. :)

No worries! I never considered that you would - and you came to my town before so I know i can trust you :3 any suggestions on how I should write the description so that it's more clear for the rest of the people? xD

EDIT:
I just changed it to:
'And no beaches."

... hopefully that's better than "No beaches. No bridges" since i think bridge is the word that throws some people off o _o

Last edited:
No worries! I never considered that you would - and you came to my town before so I know i can trust you :3 any suggestions on how I should write the description so that it's more clear for the rest of the people? xD

EDIT:
I just changed it to:
'And no beaches."

... hopefully that's better than "No beaches. No bridges" since i think bridge is the word that throws some people off o _o

Maybe you can add "stay above (villagers name)'s house." ?

If you want I can come back and organize things for you. It might make it easier for people to know where to go.
I do it in my town a lot. I've gotten pretty quick at it. For example. Put clothes in one spot. Furniture in another. All the flowers in one big spot. Etc. only if you want. :) just offering since I'm not doing anything.

can i come over i am looking for a pink lace up dress

yes! i think i still have you from before - let me know if you're still here and ready to come over :) will open gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want I can come back and organize things for you. It might make it easier for people to know where to go.
I do it in my town a lot. I've gotten pretty quick at it. For example. Put clothes in one spot. Furniture in another. All the flowers in one big spot. Etc. only if you want. :) just offering since I'm not doing anything.

Aw that's super nice of you!! but I think for now it's alright for now ^^ because i might sleep pretty soon. but thanks for the offer! ; u;

And i think the villager house idea might be a bit difficult since there's so many houses and it would be too much work for ppl to find the right name tag.

Last edited:
Back