• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

yups - are you looking for all of them? including the tropical ones?

yes for my second town which is new and I only have cherries and apples ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe even bamboo if you have it ~

yes for my second town which is new and I only have cherries and apples ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe even bamboo if you have it ~

Sorry! i had to afk for a bit. but yes i'll gather the fruits for you :3 I'm very limited on bamboo shoots though but I can check to see if i can give at least 1 or 2 haha.

Sorry! i had to afk for a bit. but yes i'll gather the fruits for you :3 I'm very limited on bamboo shoots though but I can check to see if i can give at least 1 or 2 haha.

okay yeah that'd be perfect! thank you so much!

okay yeah that'd be perfect! thank you so much!

i've already added you :3 let me know when you open your gates and i'll deliver to you! i couldn't find a single bamboo shoots apparently because I had mine destroyed from cycling a bit before xD

okay! I'll add in one moment - getting some bamboo from another person actually! no worries!
I'll give you a couple <3333

also if you want ig bells or anything let me know, I can give you a good amount from my primary town. this one I'll have you come to is brand new and broke lolol.

okay! I'll add in one moment - getting some bamboo from another person actually! no worries!
I'll give you a couple <3333

also if you want ig bells or anything let me know, I can give you a good amount from my primary town. this one I'll have you come to is brand new and broke lolol.

Aw yay thank you!! perfect <3

i'm good on igb though, have too much of that already but thanks for that!

I would love to come to your town if possible. I am interested in reorderables, specifically furniture. If you have fruit is it perfect, I am in need of perfect apples and perfect pears.

I would love to come to your town if possible. I am interested in reorderables, specifically furniture. If you have fruit is it perfect, I am in need of perfect apples and perfect pears.

Sure i'll add you now and open gates :) i do have some perfect apples, i could give you 3. they were given from somebody so stock is limited but you can take them!

Sure i'll add you now and open gates :) i do have some perfect apples, i could give you 3. they were given from somebody so stock is limited but you can take them!

Thank you so much and I'll add your FC. I could also trade you some perfect oranges if you need those. I have more than I need and would be happy to share. :)

Thank you so much and I'll add your FC. I could also trade you some perfect oranges if you need those. I have more than I need and would be happy to share. :)

haha it's fine! i don't actually need igb whatsoever :) but thanks!

yeah everything's free :) but i probably at most only have 1 or 2 of the zen items lying around but i have no idea.

I know i for sure have it in my own house but it's NFS haha.

yeah everything's free :) but i probably at most only have 1 or 2 of the zen items lying around but i have no idea.

I know i for sure have it in my own house but it's NFS haha.

Ok can I take what ever zen items you got?

Ok can I take what ever zen items you got?

from briefly searching, i don't think there's any zen items left.

also note that this giveaway is meant for people to come and scavenger hunt >< i don't normally pick out specific items for people because there's too much stuff in my landfill and very disorganized haha

Back