Lots of Textures Untranslated

I honestly can't tell if that HHA sign is even in Japanese I can't recognize any of the characters.

This does not bother me in the slightest. It is a Japanese game, and adds a flavor of culture to it. I, in fact, love the "untranslated" text.

And like they said above, it isn't actually Japanese. Hehe.

I don't think it's in Japanese, I thought it was Hylian, actually. I first noticed it when I was listening to KK songs on YouTube, and it had the album cover on it; it didn't look like Japanese at all, and the letters for each cover weren't even consistent. I'm guessing they did that because it has to be translated into so many languages.

The first picture really looks like Japanese, I'm not really sure why they left that there. I noticed it in Mac's house earlier.

Holy, do you think other sign except english are japaness

actually, some of them look more like Korean (่just resemblance)

They aren't Japanese characters. Nobody was lazy. lol

It's just symbols, they don't have any meaning. Nobody will be able to translate them, unless Nintendo decides to release an Animalese alphabet.

Oh that's good to know. I can't read Japanese and don't know what any of the letters look like so I too assumed it was untranslated Japanese. Thank you for clarifying that!!

I only see one example you've provided that isn't translated, which is the "山肉牛乳" on the ice cream freezer. The translation wouldn't have fit anyway.

The others aren't even Japanese.

Back