Selling Lily of the valley, party popper, potion set, momโ€™s plush etc | Buying: Celeste ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŽ€

Aquilla

good night ๐Ÿ’š
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (90) +
I'm on a mission, I need a Celeste plush collectible for someone I love very dearly!

Below you can find everything I can offer rn, I might add to it as I comb my inventory and also during the fair. Everything here is for sale for Celeste funds or just take EVERYTHING in a trade for her :3

My tbt funds are a bit exhausted but keep checking back here, I'll keep updating this thread. My funds are in my sidebar.

Bits and bobs​
Sets​
Feel free to haggle ~
Invader 3k
Pinky 3k
New Year's Party Popper 5k
Dreamy Party Popper 800
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg 2k
Spring Bloom Easter Egg 1k
Prismatic Easter Egg 2k
Mom's Plush 3k
bubbling brewery set - 4k
Andromeda PotionAngel Wings Potion Raven Wings Potion Blue Rosewater PotionSwamp Potion

fruit rollup set - 2k
LycheeMangoPersimmonLemonDurian
Perfect ApplePerfect CherryPerfect OrangePerfect PeachPerfect Pear

Last edited:
I would also like to sweeten the pot to help Aquilla adopt the Celeste! Things I can offer:

• 9000+ tbt
  • Collectibles:
    1719680357365.png

• Art (check out this low-effort collage lololol):
    image.png

I would also like to sweeten the pot to help Aquilla adopt the Celeste! Things I can offer:

Dumb question but are you offering to Aquilla or to us?

I'm asking because I've been thinking about buying one of your black roses but I dunno if you're okay with that or not...

Dumb question but are you offering to Aquilla or to us?

I'm asking because I've been thinking about buying one of your black roses but I dunno if you're okay with that or not...
Iโ€™m offering to help Aquilla get Celeste by selling my stuff. ๐Ÿ˜Š I have different dates for the roses if you want to check my inventory. Iโ€™m happy to sell them to you for funds or an actual Celeste.

Iโ€™m offering to help Aquilla get Celeste by selling my stuff. ๐Ÿ˜Š I have different dates for the roses if you want to check my inventory. Iโ€™m happy to sell them to you for funds or an actual Celeste.
I'll get one of your black roses. The date doesn't matter, since I'm planning on date-trading it later.

Would you be willing to part with it for 200 TBT?

I'll get one of your black roses. The date doesn't matter, since I'm planning on date-trading it later.

Would you be willing to part with it for 200 TBT?
200 tbt would be great! Iโ€™m so thankful ๐Ÿ™ Iโ€™ll send one over as soon as I get to my computerโ€ฆ

Renn you are my precious angel ๐Ÿ˜ญ that is so incredibly generous of you. (And girl please donโ€™t art slave tho, we both know you need your energy for your projects!!!)

Iโ€™ll update the OP once Iโ€™m at the computer ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’–

Back