Love it Or Hate it (Everything Edition)

Orius

The People's Champion
Bells
Switch
7926-2339-9775
Island
Rising Sun
Since we've already got one for Pokémon and food, it's time for everything else.

Person A:
Dinosaurs

Person B:
Love it

Sleeping

Person C:
Like it

Hot cocoa.

And etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dubstep?

Neutral. I prefer J-pop, but I don't mind k-pop to the point of disliking them.

Standup comedy?

Ironically, I don't like them as much as American or western food, in spite of me being Chinese. Chinese food are so blend sometimes, just noodles and rice cakes. At least French fries have salt on them. In their effort to make everything healthy in Singapore, they've made it tasteless.

Dressing up your pet in cute funny costumes?

Hate it. Most of the educational videos honestly aren’t educational. They are just people telling you how to think, and don’t even get me started on the comments section of said videos. The entertainment ones are okay, though. Just not my cup of tea.

Mountain Dew?

depends on the flavour, but i’ll go with love since voltage mountain dew is my favourite soda!

anime?

Love it, a lot of my favorite movies are about vampires~ (interview with the vampire, and bram stoker's dracula to name a few!)

Frankenstein?

Last edited:
It depends. The story? Love it. The doctor himself, Victor Frankenstein? Hate him, but again, depends on which adaptation we're talking about here. Frankenstein's monster that people often confuse with Frankenstein? Kinda scary, but still likable.

The Wolf Man?

Back