• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✦ luminescent rlc + collectible commissions (closed) |

Luminescence

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (34) +

Hi, I need money. And maybe some btb as well. Or a lot. Sob. I won't detail my situation (my parents didn't give me spending bacon and I got kidnapped so now I'm working for ransom to save myself), but suffice to say I'm opening this temporary art shop for cheap coloured sketches until July 4th!

AjAGDE2.gif
Click for a fullbody example of a coloured sketch
AjAGDE2.gif

Waist-ups will be US$6 (+Paypal fees, total $6.66) for a single character. I'm much less likely to do anything bigger than that, but I'm open to bribes in either usd, btb, or a mix of both. Not first come, first serve!

06.28 Currently not accepting more orders, but feel free to post your forms if interested and I'll get back to you in 1-2 days!
06.30 Accepting orders again, and changed the end date from July 11th to 4th.
07.03 Updated the example with a more proper example of what's being done here. One day left! No longer accepting btb orders.
07.04 Closed.

Also if you want the true reason I'm doing this you can pm me or something, but I'd really prefer it be kept private so. </3

Hello again! This time I'm not offering any discounts and these aren't for an emergency anymore; I'm merely reusing the old thread. All prices are in USD and are subject to change, albeit slightly, depending on character complexity. Please be gentle. Click here to read my terms of service, or check my art tag for more examples!

I'm also interested in a few collectibles: namely, toy hammers and pok?balls. Feel free to bribe me for any styles in my tumblr with these.

This shop will always be open, though I may not actively bump it or tend to it.

[INDENT][img]http://i.imgur.com/4pY5rJm.gif[/img][size=+1][color=#a8ced9][font=segoe ui] o r d e r i n g [i]![/i] [/font][/color][/size]
[size=1][b]Style:[/b] (ex. headshot, cheeb)
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[/size][/INDENT]

Last edited:
4pY5rJm.gif
[size=+1] o r d e r i n g ! [/size]
Size: fullbody
Reference:x
Notes: Dark blond hair, blue eyes (with/without dog)
Payment: 1.5k BTB - 2k BTB (without/with dog)

and/or

4pY5rJm.gif
Size:fullbody
Reference: x
Notes: She's an elf, light blond hair, blue-greeny eyes
Payment: 1.5k BTB

Ghehe c:

Last edited:
bumping this up for you ♥

Thank you granpapa! ♥

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: fullbody
Reference:x
Notes: Dark blond hair, blue eyes (with/without dog)
Payment: 1.5k BTB - 2k BTB (without/with dog)

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: FUllbody
Reference: View attachment 121830
Notes:
Payment:1000

Accepting these two but they'll probably be the only fullbodies I'll be doing for btb since they take a lot more time? Feel free to send the bells whenever you're able; they will most likely be done in 1-2 days!

Small notice, as well - Changed the wording in my first post from bust -> waist-up since my mind derped when I posted this thread.

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: Waist up
Reference: (X)
Notes: If you could add some freckles onto him that'd be perfect c: I wasn't able to but i'd really love some on him. On the nose and cheeks would be great, thanks!
Payment: 1k

The paintings are amazing up your prices they are worth more than that

Accepting these two but they'll probably be the only fullbodies I'll be doing for btb since they take a lot more time? Feel free to send the bells whenever you're able; they will most likely be done in 1-2 days!

Small notice, as well - Changed the wording in my first post from bust -> waist-up since my mind derped when I posted this thread.

Aww, thank you for accepting! c:
Do you want with or without dog? :)
~so i can send the bells c:

4pY5rJm.gif
Reference: (X)
Notes: If you could add some freckles onto him that'd be perfect c: I wasn't able to but i'd really love some on him. On the nose and cheeks would be great, thanks!
Payment: 1k

Oops my hand slipped!
tumblr_nqkjgi5UrT1rx0rqeo1_540.png

I'll get to the other two soon @u@

The paintings are amazing up your prices they are worth more than that

Oh gosh, thank you so much for your kind words! Right now I'm in need of quick money so I decided to offer these cheaper for a little while, but I'm really moved you think so and thank you kindly ♥

Aww, thank you for accepting! c:
Do you want with or without dog? :)
~so i can send the bells c:

With the dog most likely, but you could send 1.5k and the remaining 500 after you received your piece just in case, if you'd like?

Great! Thank you. Sending BTB now.

Received, thank you :)

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: waist-up
Reference: Here
Notes: I basically just want a happy Yuyuko (from Touhou, idk if you're familiar with the series)
Payment: $6 (tell me what paypal address to send the money to & I will send it ASAP)

Here's mysticoma's.

tumblr_nqkof04dZL1rx0rqeo1_540.png

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: waist-up
Reference: Here
Notes: I basically just want a happy Yuyuko (from Touhou, idk if you're familiar with the series)
Payment: $6 (tell me what paypal address to send the money to & I will send it ASAP)

Accepted! I'll pm you my Paypal email, but I actually work with invoices so I'd prefer it if you told me yours and waited for me to send that invoice instead ♥

Here's mysticoma's.

tumblr_nqkof04dZL1rx0rqeo1_540.png

Accepted! I'll pm you my Paypal email, but I actually work with invoices so I'd prefer it if you told me yours and waited for me to send that invoice instead ♥

She is beautiful!! Thank you!

Edit: I have named her Mysti.

Last edited:
So um I may have gone a bit overboard and... I think she looks nothing like Yuyuko now... cries a million rivers

tumblr_nql4nwrMPj1rx0rqeo1_r1_1280.png

OMFG HE'S PERFECT IM GONNA CRY ILY <3
i'll add some to the 1k from before omggg thank you

She is beautiful!! Thank you!

Edit: I have named her Mysti.

Omg I'm so glad you like them ♥
Mysti's a really cute name btw~

4pY5rJm.gif
Reference: [x] [x]
or
[x]
There's also her v
[x]
Notes: The first one has a snake for her tail, but doesn't need to be included somehow.
Payment: 1k btb

Hopefully you're still considering btb~ definitely wish I could support you through RLC!

Last edited:
4pY5rJm.gif
Reference: [x] [x]
or
[x]
There's also her v
[x]
Notes: The first one has a snake for her tail, but doesn't need to be included somehow.
Payment: 1k btb

Hopefully you're still considering btb~ definitely wish I could support you through RLC!

I'm still considering btb orders, yes! However, I might wait a little while before accepting any since I still have a pending fullbody one www. Thanks a bunch for the interest, though! I'll def keep you in consideration and anyone else who posts in the meantime once I'm done with my current orders. Pssst your twins are super cute by the way~

how much do i owe you to get an upgrade to a waist-up @@

My freedom pls ;( <3

pretty dottar arrrttt ./touch

//fries mama's touching hands !!!!

oh my goodness she is beautiful! thank you so much!

Thank you for commissioning me ♥ (and I'm sorry I butchered the anime aesthetics sob)

Back