• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✦ luminescent rlc + collectible commissions (closed) |

どうしてえええええええええええええええええ

Have some more spending bacon!!

4pY5rJm.gif
[size=+1] o r d e r i n g ! [/size]
Size: Waist-up
Reference: x
Notes: Wears the purple stripe hoodie seen everywhere. Wolf ears/tail are optional!
Payment: RLC ($6)

I'll pm my PayPal once you accept! c:

....does that mean you can pay for my medical fees
8')

. . . Yes. Or at least papa can. ;D

Have some more spending bacon!!

4pY5rJm.gif
[size=+1] o r d e r i n g ! [/size]
Size: Waist-up
Reference: x
Notes: Wears the purple stripe hoodie seen everywhere. Wolf ears/tail are optional!
Payment: RLC ($6)

I'll pm my PayPal once you accept! c:

Hehe, accepted! I'll pm you my email in a minute~ I don't think I can include the tail though since y'know. That's a bit farther down lmao.

Hehe, accepted! I'll pm you my email in a minute~ I don't think I can include the tail though since y'know. That's a bit farther down lmao.

True lol but y'know, the tail might be long or something sticking up idk xD
Thanks for accepting! c:

Last edited:

but you were the one who fried my hands 8(
responsibilities, my child.

Pickup for Nele

tumblr_nqkof04dZL1rx0rqeo2_r5_1280.png

True lol but y'know, the tail might be long or something sticking up idk xD
Thanks for accepting! c:

I'll add a flying tail for you ;)
I'm serious I'm doing it man

but you were the one who fried my hands 8(
responsibilities, my child.

But mama you're bacon so your hands will be okay after nomnoms ♥

Last edited:
I'm still considering btb orders, yes! However, I might wait a little while before accepting any since I still have a pending fullbody one www. Thanks a bunch for the interest, though! I'll def keep you in consideration and anyone else who posts in the meantime once I'm done with my current orders. Pssst your twins are super cute by the way~
Oh I understand! Thank you for keeping me in consideration though!
hehe thank you! I was hoping I wasn't getting annoying by pushing my twins on everyone lmao ;u;
p.s nele's commission is super adorable xD

edit: noticed I made a bunch of typos since I was in a rush to leave somewhere, so it was bothering me ;u;.............

Last edited:
Pokemanz's is done! comes with a flying tail

tumblr_nqmvlwpgeH1rx0rqeo2_540.png

Oh I understand! Thank you keeping me in consideration though!
hehe thank you! I was hoping I was getting annoying pushing my twins on everyone lmao ;u;
p.s nele's commission is super adorable xD

One can never have too many adorable twincest pushed at their faces >:0
Seriously speaking, though, I love twins so ♥v♥

I'm going to do Aeryka's next and then take a break from these for a day or two. I'll continue working on these (probably only for rlc now though, since that's kinda top priority right now and I have enough btb for stuffs ;v; ) if there's any more interest until the 11th as initially planned~ Thanks everyone so far for ordering! ♥

I'm going to do Aeryka's next and then take a break from these for a day or two. I'll continue working on these (probably only for rlc now though, since that's kinda top priority right now and I have enough btb for stuffs ;v; ) if there's any more interest until the 11th as initially planned~ Thanks everyone so far for ordering! ♥

LOL, I guess so xDD
omg tho, yayy thanks for choosing me! Should I send the btb now? c:
I'm a little curious about which one you've decided to do- but I'm okay with it being a surprise. ^_^

pokemanz flying tail is amazing

LOL, I guess so xDD
omg tho, yayy thanks for choosing me! Should I send the btb now? c:
I'm a little curious about which one you've decided to do- but I'm okay with it being a surprise. ^_^

pokemanz flying tail is amazing

Sure, go ahead and send it. Shouldn't take me more than a day to have it done since I want to sleep tonight. I'm doing the first twin you linked, the purple-haired one, unless you prefer one of the other characters? I don't mind really haha.

lmao I think it's embarrassing

Sure, go ahead and send it. Shouldn't take me more than a day to have it done since I want to sleep tonight. I'm doing the first twin you linked, the purple-haired one, unless you prefer one of the other characters? I don't mind really haha.

lmao I think it's embarrassing
That's pretty quick for the amazing art you do haha. But yea, Lorelei (the purple haired one) would be great since I need more art of her xD Also sent the btb ^_^ Ty again!

I honestly didn't expect the tail to move, so it made me laugh a bit, but it's great.

Pokemanz's is done! comes with a flying tail

tumblr_nqmvlwpgeH1rx0rqeo2_540.png

So cute, especially that tail

Quietly snickers at all mentions of the flying tail// I just woke up so I'mma start working on that last coloured sketch after br- lunch and a shower.

So beautiful omg! AND THE FLYING TAIL I'M CRYING IT'S TOO PERFECT
Thanks so much, you deserve extra bacon ;u;

Extra bacon is nice. I can attach it to myself and become the ultimate bacon whenever I like ;v; doesn't it sound wonderful?

Aaah cuteness c: ty so much!!! C:

You're welcome; thanks for ordering~

LOL @ THE FLYING TAIL IT GAVE ME A SMALL FRIGHT

Om g I'M SORRY PAPA
I can add a little warning if you'd prefer?

So cute, especially that tail

Haha oh gosh, cute wouldn't be the term I'd choose, but thanks! <3

How much would it be for you to sketch a ref for my OC you did for me like your example you have in your OP. I would also want another dress option included in the ref.

Back