• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✦ luminescent rlc + collectible commissions (closed) |

No need! >u< But pls consider making flying bacons next time! +u+
./drools

Last edited:
Pickup for Aeryka!

tumblr_nqoertn6pY1rx0rqeo1_r1_500.png

How much would it be for you to sketch a ref for my OC you did for me like your example you have in your OP. I would also want another dress option included in the ref.

Under normal circumstances, I'd charge minumum $20 for a full sketchy sheet like my example, or $35 for one painted like the ones I've been delivering in this thread. But as I said in my first post I'm offering them cheaper (like 60% off) in this temporary thread, even though I'm much less likely to do anything bigger than a bust, so feel free to state an offer if you're still interested?

No need! >u< But pls consider making flying bacons next time! +u+
./drools

Flying bacon sounds like an amazing idea !!! I have a need.

OMMG SO PURRRTIIIIIWWERpawiervwlerukvnaswaert

why are you closed. throws tantrum on floor. WAHAAA

Last edited:
AHHH SHE'S GORGEOUS TYTY. more art of my bby lorelei <333 ilysm fhahjsahfla
pssstt so uhm.. i heard you like bacon? -hands you some in the least shady way possible-

OMMG SO PURRRTIIIIIWWERpawiervwlerukvnaswaert

why are you closed. throws tantrum on floor. WAHAAA

Mostly because I was exhausted after painting so many characters haha ;v; If you wanted to order though you can still fill in a form! I just won't be accepting any directly til I feel more rested. Also my boyfriend just got Netflix for me so goodbye life for at least a couple of days.

But please don't throw a tantrum, I'll share this box of delish cranberry cookies I looted from the kitchen!

AHHH SHE'S GORGEOUS TYTY. more art of my bby lorelei <333 ilysm fhahjsahfla
pssstt so uhm.. i heard you like bacon? -hands you some in the least shady way possible-

Why, I myself am bacon somehow because my family's genes are weird like that even though I appear to have been adopted??? Lmao complicated family relations, but I'm glad you like it and thanks for ordering!

is RLC closed as well or BTB only?

Neither option is closed per se, but I am taking a short break off these and won't be accepting any orders until I've recharged. It really shouldn't take more than a day or two, though, so I still encourage posting forms and whatnot~

Okay, so how much would outfit references cost in RLC? Just the outfit and no person

Okay, so how much would outfit references cost in RLC? Just the outfit and no person

I'm afraid I'll need a bit more clarification on this. Do you have some sort of base for me to draw said outfit on, or do you just want it drawn, like, floating in air? Generally speaking, drawing an outfit would still require me to draw some sort of base or mannequin, unless you don't care about its folds or it taking shape around a body?

Mostly because I was exhausted after painting so many characters haha ;v; If you wanted to order though you can still fill in a form! I just won't be accepting any directly til I feel more rested. Also my boyfriend just got Netflix for me so goodbye life for at least a couple of days.

But please don't throw a tantrum, I'll share this box of delish cranberry cookies I looted from the kitchen!

Why, I myself am bacon somehow because my family's genes are weird like that even though I appear to have been adopted??? Lmao complicated family relations, but I'm glad you like it and thanks for ordering!
ooo i c, well that's a little awkward, sorry for giving you..something that you are. ;u; Ofc! I love it, tysm again! ^_^

ooo i c, well that's a little awkward, sorry for giving you..something that you are. ;u; Ofc! I love it, tysm again! ^_^

Oh noo don't worry about it. My friends and I have some really weird notions and customs regarding whispers spending bacon, so you're good really! Hehe.

But please don't throw a tantrum, I'll share this box of delish cranberry cookies I looted from the kitchen!!

lol i get the feel, i dont wanna do anymore cheebs D; ah its k, i'll fill out when you decide to open again. ohhh netflix, he's a keeper. i need to catch up on soooo many shows ><

.__. *takes cookie. eats cookie. looks at lumi* ...... *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*

lol i get the feel, i dont wanna do anymore cheebs D; ah its k, i'll fill out when you decide to open again. ohhh netflix, he's a keeper. i need to catch up on soooo many shows ><

.__. *takes cookie. eats cookie. looks at lumi* ...... *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*

Lmao I like to think he's a keeper for different reasons ;) but gooosh, Netflix really does have so many nice shows! I literally just spent all morning watching House of Cards haaa, but now I am upset at the scriptwriter opting for the dramatic routes and ruining what had already become an otp wwww

Do- Do I need to scavenge for more cookies? ;n;

Lmao I like to think he's a keeper for different reasons ;) but gooosh, Netflix really does have so many nice shows! I literally just spent all morning watching House of Cards haaa, but now I am upset at the scriptwriter opting for the dramatic routes and ruining what had already become an otp wwww

Do- Do I need to scavenge for more cookies? ;n;

haha of course xDD i tried to get into house of cards .---. beginning is so slowwww. i also need to catch up on OTNB and GoT >__>

COOKIE.COOKIE.COOKIE.CCOOOOKKIIIEIE.

haha of course xDD i tried to get into house of cards .---. beginning is so slowwww. i also need to catch up on OTNB and GoT >__>

COOKIE.COOKIE.COOKIE.CCOOOOKKIIIEIE.

Omg really? I'm not finding the episodes slow at all, but then again I'm kinda used to suspense and criminal series so that must be why? And since every little scene links into another and they all weave together into a bigger subplot I don't get bored at all~ I also really like how it constantly breaks the fourth wall and does these super sarcastic little remarks between scenes, it reminds me of the Bartimaeus trilogy a bit www. I know Orange is the New Black's pretty popular but other than that I know next to nothing about it haha is it good?

If only Netflix also had Game of Thrones available though!! I can never catch it on tv.

//presents you the best cookies in existence
l866505279.jpg

well. i just watched the first ep and i was distracted xD and i couldn't finish it. ONTB is guuud! but it also might not be errones cup of tea. there's a lot of lesbian sex, lmao, if that says anything. but the plot and characters are really good. lols, i just torrent everything.

ew raisins D;

well. i just watched the first ep and i was distracted xD and i couldn't finish it. ONTB is guuud! but it also might not be errones cup of tea. there's a lot of lesbian sex, lmao, if that says anything. but the plot and characters are really good. lols, i just torrent everything.

ew raisins D;

Well, I don't mind lesbian sex if that was the main issue haha. I'll check it out sometime soon then! But yeah HoC's episodes are pretty long ;u;

What !!!!!! omg I love them ;A; Would you prefer chocochips then?

---

Going to start accepting orders again (if there's any) in ~6 hours when I get home. First post should be edited shortly.

fudge cookies. lotsa chocolate. mmmm. with ice cream.
yea... im just watching kpop star these days. less brain power. heh. the popular shows recently all have lotsa sex. GoT man, sex and gore.

I was gonna post then I remember I am in debt ,____,
sits and touches ur pretty art

Last edited:
4pY5rJm.gif
[size=+1] o r d e r i n g ! [/size]
Size: bust since I'm paying TBT and I don't want too much trouble for a fullbody if it isn't RLC ><
Reference: Notes: can she hold white lillies? c: only if its possible!
Payment: does 1k TBT sound good?

I probably won't be able to fit those lilies in the bust (unless you want a floating hand...?) but otherwise this looks fine. I'll try to get to this between today and tomorrow if that's alright?

fudge cookies. lotsa chocolate. mmmm. with ice cream.
yea... im just watching kpop star these days. less brain power. heh. the popular shows recently all have lotsa sex. GoT man, sex and gore.

I was gonna post then I remember I am in debt ,____,
sits and touches ur pretty art

Hot-Fudge-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Cookie-Dough-Ice-Cream-Sandwich-13.jpg

That's the hard truth. Rated content sells. Unnecessary rated content particularly, though I'm sure the producers must be aware that a large portion of GoT's fanbase dislikes that unnecessary rated content. But oh no, go and pay your debt, man. Gosh.

Back