• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✦ luminescent rlc + collectible commissions (closed) |

I'm finally done with commissions though I do still have a few art trades to take care of, so I'll be opening this again indefinitely. Only offering the two styles in the edited first post, however.

A more detailed cheeb because my characters really do need some more love from me.

tumblr_ns8ow8Wqpg1rx0rqeo1_r3_1280.png

damnit lumi i just sold my hammer

Did you? Omg how much did you sell it for? I've wanted one ever since they came out but I'm nowhere near active enough to be able to buy one, sob.

would you take multiple cakes?

Ahh, I'm not really fond of cakes to be honest, sorry! But if you have any other collectibles, even if I didn't mention them in my first post, I might be interested in those?

Sobs internally because I have just enough to have been able to buy that//
That's a lot of btb though, haha. Was there something you wanted to get with it, or just stocking up on some more btb just in case?

(Also long time no see pssst)

- - - Post Merge - - -

paws gently at dottar
feed me
i want bacon
>->o

Okay!! //grabs your arm and feeds you with it 8')

Last edited:
Back