• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✦ luminescent rlc + collectible commissions (closed) |

@Kirindrake
Oh gosh, I must have missed adding that to the form? Sorry about that! I'm offering all sizes but the base price in my first pose was intended for waist-ups only, which must have been why everyone's been ordering those.

But yes, I'm still taking orders, though I'm going to tell you the same I told Kain because of the same reasons, at least for now.​

No worries! C: And, I don't mind the wait. If I can send the TBT in advance (so that I don't accidentally forget and spend it) that would be good, then, if you decided you couldn't do it, you could send back the TBT. But, if it's just too much pressure on you and you'd prefer to not have one extra thing on your list, I understand ( I just love your art ahaha ;v; ).

Oh wow, the Museum Shop's been pretty active these days. Thanks for being so understanding! If you two really are okay with waiting, I can accept both offers, but rlc will take priority until after I'm done with finals in two weeks ;v; So if that's fine you can either hold off paying til then or do as Kirin suggested, whichever you're more comfortable with!

@iamnothyper Oh my gosh Gintama ♥ I think I remember watching/reading that scene but now where? My memory's so bad with these series sob. The things people do for rating tho seriously :/

---

Wondering if anyone would be interested in watching me stream by the way? I've never done a public stream before, but I figured this might be a good time to start if there is interest and if I can squeeze some time to do it in the weekend.

Oh wow, the Museum Shop's been pretty active these days. Thanks for being so understanding! If you two really are okay with waiting, I can accept both offers, but rlc will take priority until after I'm done with finals in two weeks ;v; So if that's fine you can either hold off paying til then or do as Kirin suggested, whichever you're more comfortable with!

@iamnothyper Oh my gosh Gintama ♥ I think I remember watching/reading that scene but now where? My memory's so bad with these series sob. The things people do for rating tho seriously :/

---

Wondering if anyone would be interested in watching me stream by the way? I've never done a public stream before, but I figured this might be a good time to start if there is interest and if I can squeeze some time to do it in the weekend.

I'll go ahead and send ^^
Also, I would have watched your stream if I hadn't fell asleep kinda early ; ^;

I'll go ahead and send ^^
Also, I would have watched your stream if I hadn't fell asleep kinda early ; ^;

Received, feel free to ask me for updates on your piece whenever~
Oh no no don't worry! I actually never posted the url to yeterday's stream, haha. I was asking if there'd be interest for one sometime in the weekend. ;v;

Received, feel free to ask me for updates on your piece whenever~
Oh no no don't worry! I actually never posted the url to yeterday's stream, haha. I was asking if there'd be interest for one sometime in the weekend. ;v;

Mkay ^^
Ohh, ok xD I may be able to ^^ tomorrow's 4th of July but depending on the time I may watch.
Either way definitely interested :3

I would be interested in a stream, though idk when it'll be but I'll try to catch it x3

Maybe Sunday 5th then? Sometime in the afternoon for me would be most likely, around 3-4pm GMT-5 :0 I'll post here an hour or so earlier just in case~

Maybe Sunday 5th then? Sometime in the afternoon for me would be most likely, around 3-4pm GMT-5 :0 I'll post here an hour or so earlier just in case~

I can try for the 5th C: That'll be 2-3PM my time. Hopefully I'll be around for that time but idk what my plans are for that day if any plans XD

Ahh, great, thanks for expressing interest! I'll try to get my other commissions done by then so I can stream however many I can of yours on Sunday~

Little more than 24 hours left of these reduced prices! If you've been thinking of commissioning but haven't, now would be the time to fill a form. Not accepting more btb offers as of this post.

About the outfit reference thing, how much would a floating outfit cost, and how much would it on a mannequin cost?

About the outfit reference thing, how much would a floating outfit cost, and how much would it on a mannequin cost?

This might vary slightly depending on what the outfit actually is, but I'd say about $5 per outfit. Same price with or without the mannequin. I can give you a more accurate price after seeing references for them though. :0

4pY5rJm.gif
[size=+1] o r d e r i n g ! [/size]
Size: Fullbody
Reference: Notes:if you could make her hair longer and her skin a bit more tan please! but other than that you can be creative with whatever you want in terms of posing or whatever. she loves flowers and yellow. thank you!
Payment: $6 via Paypal

Last edited:
4pY5rJm.gif
Size: Bust
Reference: (X)
Notes: -
Payment: 4$ ok?

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: Fullbody
Reference: Notes:if you could make her hair longer and her skin a bit more tan please! but other than that you can be creative with whatever you want in terms of posing or whatever. she loves flowers and yellow. thank you!
Payment: $6 via Paypal

Oh gosh overalls I'm a sucker for overalls ;; I just noticed you filled your form for a fullbody though and that'd be the starting price for a waist-up. So I'll need to ask for you to either change that to a waist-up or increase the offer? ;v; Sorry for the trouble

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: Bust
Reference: (X)
Notes: -
Payment: 4$ ok?

Accepting, I'll be pming you for your email shortly!

Last edited:
Oh gosh overalls I'm a sucker for overalls ;; I just noticed you filled your form for a fullbody though and that'd be the starting price for a waist-up. So I'll need to ask for you to either change that to a waist-up or increase the offer? ;v; Sorry for the trouble

hows $2 more for a full body?

Last edited:
This was the lighter commission in my list so I decided to do it first but then my internet stopped loading pages
I hope you guys can see it because I certainly can't. Sob.

tumblr_nqznbaWLfb1rx0rqeo2_r1_500.png

Last edited:
Back