• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lurker Friendly, Speedy, PWYW Cycling! | In boxes: Bruce | New: Tutu & Rooney

Khte

Reviews are appreciated! <3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello and welcome! This thread was inspired by Lethalia's own cycling thread which can be found HERE!
If you do not find a villager you want here, please check their thread! You may find what you are looking for!

Untitled-1.png
  • My time zone is MST.​
  • I do NOT use ambiibos- all villagers are natural move-ins and move-outs.​
  • I can NOT guarantee that villagers will be original. Ask if you are curious.​
  • I will ONLY accept NMT and IGB. Maybe DIY's or furniture as add-ons.​
  • Will be auto-voiding Tier D and Untiered villagers. Tier C villagers will have 1 hour before voiding.​
  • I do not 'reserve' villagers. I will prioritize those who are online and ready. Sorry.​
  • If you don't read the entirety of my first post, I can't guarantee I'll read yours :p
  • I very loosely use this tier list
  • I might not be 'online' even though it says I'm online.
  • Specify if you want me to DM or @ you in your 'lurking for' post. Otherwise, I'll default to @.
  • BUMPing helps me a lot! <3
  • (More to be added as I see fit)​
Untitled-2.png
  1. Communication, communication, COMMUNICATION! This is my number 1 rule! Multiple DMs do NOT bug me- send as many as you need to keep me updated! If you ghost me or back out without letting me know beforehand, I will not trade with you in the future.​
  2. Please do not take advantage of my services just to turn around and resell for a profit. I can't stop you, but that's pretty ugly, don't you think?​
  3. Please have a spot open or be willing to TT to get a spot when a villager is in boxes. I will work with you, but I will not wait several days for a spot to open up.​
  4. DO NOT lie to me about the price you are willing to pay. If you are offering 200 NMT, you better have the 200 NMT. You do not need to bribe me, just be honest about your price.​
  5. That being said, S tier villagers (IE: Raymond, Judy, Audie, Marshal, etc.) May be priced a bit differently due to high demand.​
  6. (More to be added as I see fit)​
Untitled-3.png
  • When I send you a Dodo, you have 20 minutes to come pick the villager up. If you do not meet this time requirement, if another person is in line waiting, I will move on to them.​
  • Drop of payment by the airport or in front of the villager's house please.​
  • I will lead you to the villager's house and back to the airport when you are done. Please leave through the airport only. If you want to visit the shops, let me know beforehand.​
  • It's PWYW, so you pay whatever you can afford/what you believe to be a fair price.​
  • It is not required, BUT I would love if you left me feedback. <3 I will do the same.
  • (More to be added as I see fit)​
Untitled-4.png
** UNDERLINE = In boxes | BOLD = New
** It's PWYW!
tumblr_inline_o2cgxw3D8v1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Kyle (Smug) Wolf​
tumblr_inline_o2cgl54bRD1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Chevre (Normal) Goat​
tumblr_inline_o2cghlKhZZ1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Diana (Snooty) Deer​
tumblr_inline_o2cgfgyR7D1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Jay (Jock) Bird​
tumblr_inline_o2cgieiUdo1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Cherry (Sisterly) Dog​
tumblr_inline_o2cgdxlKPF1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Tutu (Peppy) Bear
tumblr_inline_o2cgm5e13o1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Clay (Lazy) Hamster​
tumblr_inline_o2cghk4DKG1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Bruce (Cranky) Deer
tumblr_inline_o2cgt12Jv01qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Hopkins (Lazy) Rabbit​
tumblr_inline_o2cgnoWZYm1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Rooney (Cranky) Kangaroo

Ankha: Todoroki_Fuyumi
Audie: Todoroki_Fuyumi
Dobie: Bloobloop
Dom: Aleigh
Felicity: Kadori
Judy: Todoroki_Fuyumi, leggomyeggodiego
Kiki: Benlord
Lobo: cloudmask
Marshall: seularin
Melba: seularin
Pietro: Bloobloop
Raymond: Vulptine
Roscoe: Spirit Crow
Shep: crepuscularrr
Sherb: Todoroki_Fuyumi
Tex: crepuscularrr
Walt: corlee1289

Last edited:
I can claim Dom right now!
I just had someone message me for him, BUT I think they got offline. They have 5 more min before I void their offer. If they don't respond he's yours <3

I would be interested in lurking for stella if you ever find her
Of course c: I'll @ you if I get her in my town.
Post automatically merged:

Hornsby now in boxes. Free to a good home. Please have an open slot ^^

Last edited:
Bump. Audie now in boxes c:
Post automatically merged:

@-Zora- Stella is moving in c: I will stop TTing tonight, but will pick up tomorrow. If you still want her lmk.

Last edited:
Your thread looks great! Thanks so much for the mention, I appreciate it! Good luck with your cycling, I hope a lot of villagers find homes :)

May I lurk for Ankha, Sherb, Judy, and Audie?
Of course! I will add you to the list ^^
Your thread looks great! Thanks so much for the mention, I appreciate it! Good luck with your cycling, I hope a lot of villagers find homes :)
Omg thank you! And you're very welcome! My thread is so much more organized thanks to you! :D I hope your own thread goes swimmingly as well!

Back