• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Lurker Friendly, Speedy, PWYW Cycling! | In boxes: Bruce | New: Tutu & Rooney

Is it possible to lurk for Dom? :)

Sorry to leave ya'll hanging! I had a small villager glitch and Snooty was stuck in boxes. It's all fixed now though and I can go back to cycling!

All lurkers have been added!

ALSO, if you are cycling, DO NOT have a camper move in if another villager is already in boxes! Just don't lol.

I'd like to lurk for Felicity! also btw I have the ruby amiibo card if you are interested in having her. :)

I'd like to lurk for Felicity! also btw I have the ruby amiibo card if you are interested in having her. :)
Added to lurker list <3
And I would love that! I currently don't have a spot on the island I'm wanting her for, but if you wouldn't mind, I could let you know when I get a free spot <3

Added to lurker list <3
And I would love that! I currently don't have a spot on the island I'm wanting her for, but if you wouldn't mind, I could let you know when I get a free spot <3
yeah! of course, you can have her whenever! just lmk so I can work on her. I won't be able to boot her via amiibo tho cuz she's the only amiibo I have haha :>

yeah! of course, you can have her whenever! just lmk so I can work on her. I won't be able to boot her via amiibo tho cuz she's the only amiibo I have haha :>
Awesome thank you! Oh, I think I forgot to mention that I do not TT on my second island so I can play the game normally. Sooo it might be a while. If that's not ok, no worries! I understand not wanting to wait because it is a PAIN. xD

Awesome thank you! Oh, I think I forgot to mention that I do not TT on my second island so I can play the game normally. Sooo it might be a while. If that's not ok, no worries! I understand not wanting to wait because it is a PAIN. xD
Nope! That's cool with me. I'll let you know if I find Felicity first by normal means lol. you have ruby for free :) She's been my throwaway villager so I'll be happy if you goes to you ;7;

Back