• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

Comatose said:
Thanks males! I love it!

How much do you want for it?
No charge. I'm glad you like it.

Rogar, your request is being worked on currently.

Marlon88 said:
can you edit my sig and try to add the picture on the top right corner just that one and can you edit the silver thing on disk-kun in the middle of my sig
picture
2rhlb2f.jpg
can you put the famicom disk system(just the system not the background) above the marlondudeful text and can you use the top right poster from the image i provided and put it in the place were the famicom used to be(the image with half disk kun and the games

Marlon88 said:
Marlon88 said:
can you edit my sig and try to add the picture on the top right corner just that one and can you edit the silver thing on disk-kun in the middle of my sig
picture
2rhlb2f.jpg
can you put the famicom disk system(just the system not the background) above the marlondudeful text and can you use the top right poster from the image i provided and put it in the place were the famicom used to be(the image with half disk kun and the games
If you know exactly what you want, make it yourself.

By adding so many specifics you make it so hard for a graphic artist to do anything, they are forced to use no imagination on the art and it turns out to be a pile of *censored.2.0*.

So basically, remove all of your specifics or gtfo <3

I'd love one sig but I don't know... is this free or not, I'm wondering

and umm I like Lucario, hes my favorite Pokemon, I'd love that as a sig please
>_<

Sazie said:

>_<
If u want a signature made, you're gonna have to give him a render.

Sazie said:

>_<
Go ahead and request. I'll need to have a decent sized render of stock of him, as Rorato stated previously. This is a free service.

goodie

I would like if u can use this:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
mario_evolution.jpg
</div>and this:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
link_evo.jpg
</div>2 a sig. One on a side and one on a another. Put AnimalCrossingCool in the middle. I will play if this is super,super,super,super,super hard. No time limit!

I'm working on all unfulfilled requests at the moment. I apologize greatly for not having much time to work on them sooner.

I'd like to request a Mario Bros. Wii signature, focused on Luigi, then Mario.
It can also have the toads in it, and I kinda want a background of one of the stages.
I don't want it to say the title of the game, just my name.
If you need to change something around, go ahead.

Rogar: I have three versions. Pick the one you'd like.

rogarequest.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/rogarequest.png[/IMG]

rogarequestversion2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/rogarequestversion2.png[/IMG]

rogarequest3.png

Code:
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/rogarequest3.png[/img]
Would you like any changes?

To all other requests: They will be completed today.

Back