• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

do u think u could make me a userbar?

text: darkshadow (right)

Picture: shadow the hedgehog (left)

background: anything thats black and red that goes great with shadow

I have a large request, so just PM me whether you can or cant do this.

I want SEVERAL signitures made up for RAWRG! Advertisment purposes including a few banners.
Heres what i want: (i'll post you images if you do accept this job).
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Banners</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1. Backround: Many Figures of Zombies, all reaching up, kinda bloody.
Foreground: Two zombies on either side, then a Domo and Rayquaza in the middle (I want it to be like the two zombies are on the left and right, the left one facing left, and the right one facing right, then the domo on the right middle facing right and rayquaza in the middle left facing left).
Text: RAWRG! in large letters in the center/top center in large 'Roar' like font and on the bottom in smaller letters: Really Awesome Wii Revolution Group!.

2. This one is to be simplistic, What i want is a SPRITED banner which shows a Rayquaza,Domo and a pair of zombies playing a wii, i would PREFER this to be animated (this one is highly optional as i am going to ask someone if they can do it first). then 'RAWRG!' being the obvious text. (if you DO animate this make it so it starts off the 4 characters in front of a Tv+Wii playing a game then they all sorta jump and go 'RAWRG!' and when that does undernieth it says: Really Awesome Wii Revolution Group!.
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Signitures</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
>>I will do this later<<
</div>
PM me please.

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:

I want SEVERAL signitures made up for RAWRG! Advertisment purposes including a few banners.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Banners</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Foreground: Two zombies on either side, then a Domo and Rayquaza in the middle (I want it to be like the two zombies are on the left and right, the left one facing left, and the right one facing right, then the domo on the right middle facing right and rayquaza in the middle left facing left).
Text: RAWRG! in large letters in the center/top center in large 'Roar' like font and on the bottom in smaller letters: Really Awesome Wii Revolution Group!.

2. This one is to be simplistic, What i want is a SPRITED banner which shows a Rayquaza,Domo and a pair of zombies playing a wii, i would PREFER this to be animated (this one is highly optional as i am going to ask someone if they can do it first). then 'RAWRG!' being the obvious text. (if you DO animate this make it so it starts off the 4 characters in front of a Tv+Wii playing a game then they all sorta jump and go 'RAWRG!' and when that does undernieth it says: Really Awesome Wii Revolution Group!.
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Signitures</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
>>I will do this later<<
</div>
PM me please.
I've already stated to you that I will not be doing the requests for your group. I apologize. Your demands are too specific to successfully achieve a good outcome. If you have such a clear idea on your requests, why not take some time to learn a Graphic editing program for your own artwork?

To all requests: I will be completing them tonight, tomorrow, and tomorrow night. Please stay tuned.

God damn guys, let up a little on the requests. The guy is sick and he's got ten others to do. Let him rest a little.

Muffun said:
God damn guys, let up a little on the requests. The guy is sick and he's got ten others to do. Let him rest a little.
It makes me lol that, just because they're free, people think they should request again and again and get a new signature every week :l

malesretmit12 said:

</div>
>>I will do this later<<
</div>
PM me please.
I've already stated to you that I will not be doing the requests for your group. I apologize. Your demands are too specific to successfully achieve a good outcome. If you have such a clear idea on your requests, why not take some time to learn a Graphic editing program for your own artwork?

To all requests: I will be completing them tonight, tomorrow, and tomorrow night. Please stay tuned.
Thanks bro.

malesretmit12 said:

</div>
>>I will do this later<<
</div>
PM me please.

Thanks!(;
No rush.

Jas0n said:
Muffun said:
It makes me lol that, just because they're free, people think they should request again and again and get a new signature every week :l
That's what I've been doing just so I can have a collection. I can't think of one for next week....

Sure. I'm heading out to the hospital tonight since this sickness just won't go away. I'll be back tomorrow and catch up on my requests.

malesretmit12 said:
Sure. I'm heading out to the hospital tonight since this sickness just won't go away. I'll be back tomorrow and catch up on my requests.
I feel bad for you, man. Get well soon, and get some rest.

I hope it's nothing severe... :/
Swine Flu.... e_e

Get well soon, and take it easy for a little while.

MrMr said:
malesretmit12 said:
I feel bad for you, man. Get well soon, and get some rest.
It's signature madness! ;]

Back