• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~Madoka's Magical Shop~

I'm back with another order ;w; I'll take the ship canon, elegant hat, shearling boots and resetti model for 2m if that's okay with you ^^
I dunno if those were all new items or if I just somehow skipped them but they're all on my wishlist ^^

I don't know if you forgot to reply or just didn't see this but I'm still interested in these items ;w;

I don't know if you forgot to reply or just didn't see this but I'm still interested in these items ;w;
I did forget to reply o.o sorry! Ya that's fine. But I think I already sold resetti model actually, I'll have to check

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much or what are you looking for for the Ice Set?

I'm really not sure. I'd like at least 1 mil.

1 rice cooker
rainbow feather
tweeter
chocolate cake
sparkling cider
choco-soft server
Jingle pic
ice set

Please? xD I love your shop I saw Madoka and I clicked on it so fast : p So for the regular items um 800k and for the ice set maybe 1.5 mil? If it's too low or if someone else already called it I understand c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

so that's 2.8 mil I think? Dunno I'm horrible at math

hi! i'm interested in your cicada stereo and a rice cooker, would 75k for them both be good? i'm not that good with prices

1 rice cooker
rainbow feather
tweeter
chocolate cake
sparkling cider
choco-soft server
Jingle pic
ice set

Please? xD I love your shop I saw Madoka and I clicked on it so fast : p So for the regular items um 800k and for the ice set maybe 1.5 mil? If it's too low or if someone else already called it I understand c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

so that's 2.8 mil I think? Dunno I'm horrible at math

AW well thanks. Glad you like my shop :)
I think that's 2.3 million. ANd that's fine. I'll get the items ready then I'll open my gate :)

AW well thanks. Glad you like my shop :)
I think that's 2.3 million. ANd that's fine. I'll get the items ready then I'll open my gate :)

Awesome thank you ^^ Would I just drop the bells or do the retail trick?
Yeah I like Madoka(The name is so long @-@) I have a Madoka Nendoroid it's so cute~ If you don't know what that is, it's like a cute little figurine ^^

Last edited:
I suck at prices so how much for chocolate cake, sparkling cider, golden can, and golden axe?

Awesome thank you ^^ Would I just drop the bells or do the retail trick?
Yeah I like Madoka(The name is so long @-@) I have a Madoka Nendoroid it's so cute~ If you don't know what that is, it's like a cute like figurine ^^
I know what it is! I have lots of madoka merch. I need more though x.x
And just drop the bells. I trust you. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you 2m .-.

shot hun... I'm sorry.. I promised her... :/ I didn't think you were online

I know what it is! I have lots of madoka merch. I need more though x.x
And just drop the bells. I trust you. ^^

You can never have too much anime merch xD I have my south wall in my room dedicated to Madoka xP
Okie ^^ I'm withdrawing some bells and I'll be right over~

sparkling cider and chocolate cake just got sold. sorry. for the axe and can I'd "LIKE" 2 mil but can negotitate

aww it's ok lol as for the set it's ok I'll just try to get the whole set at once:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The cake and cider got sold, but if you're still interested in the gold items and you don't have the money I'd be glad to pay them for you ^^

that's so generous but don't worry yourself with this it's ok. I'll just wait until I can find them as set:) tysm for offering though!

aww it's ok lol as for the set it's ok I'll just try to get the whole set at once:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's so generous but don't worry yourself with this it's ok. I'll just wait until I can find them as set:) tysm for offering though!

Ok, well let me know if you need help with anything ^^

I did forget to reply o.o sorry! Ya that's fine. But I think I already sold resetti model actually, I'll have to check

That's fine ^^ I just thought I'd remind you since I usually forget about stuff too--posts totally get lost in threads, especially when they're busy! Let me know when you're next available to trade ^^

Back