• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~Madoka's Magical Shop~

I dunmo if you've updated your list or not but all mushrooms for 900k?

Would I be able to buy a rice cooker for 50k now? I saw that you had two.

YES! Sorry. I actually meant to mail you about that. but it slipped my mind! I'll get it ready now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dunmo if you've updated your list or not but all mushrooms for 900k?
Yes. The list is updated. And that sounds fine to me. Just hold on a little while while I get her the rice cooker

Could I buy the following please?

Chessboard Rug
Rice Cooker
Ship Cannon
Beetle Chair
Cicada stereo

Contract?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump and quote

"Don't worry, Sayaka. It sucks to be alone. It's okay. I'll be beside you... Sayaka."
~Kyoko Sakura ;.;

I'd like to buy the blue glow wand for 50k! Can we trade around friday because I still have exams going on!

I'd like to buy the blue glow wand for 50k! Can we trade around friday because I still have exams going on!

I have no problem with holding if for you until friday ^^'
BUT you have to remind me. I WILL forget, guranteed. I'll take it off the list now though, so I don't sell it by accident ^^
Good Luck with your exams!

I have no problem with holding if for you until friday ^^'
BUT you have to remind me. I WILL forget, guranteed. I'll take it off the list now though, so I don't sell it by accident ^^
Good Luck with your exams!

Thank you very much! I'll send a VM to you now! Thanks for the luck too, i need all the luck I could get :' )

Hi again! I don't need the items from my last order/some are gone now, so I'm just posting a new one ^^ I'd like the silver fish trophy, chocolate heart, green glow wand, creepy set, 2x white azalea stars, and 6x holly starts for 6m! I can go higher if you need me to!

edit: if you could also please pm me when my order is ready, I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
Can I get all your starts, fangs pic, and perf peaches for 2m? And can we do trade later today? I'm so sleepy x)

Back