Magnificent Memories - Community Voting

Which art piece below is your favorite?

Thank you for voting! The results will be announced soon after the voting period has ended.

• Poll closed .
  • Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
    Staff
    Administrator
    Site Owner
    Bells
    Tickets
    Throwback Tickets
    Confetti
    Island
    Númenor
    Chomp Call
    Smash Ball
    Golden Watering Can
    Red Pansy
    White Pansy
    White Pansy
    Red Hyacinth
    Yellow Hyacinth
    White Hyacinth
    White Rose
    Vote for your favorite art pieces from Magnificent Memories! The staff have narrowed the list of entries by nominating twelve you can vote for. Your votes will determine the winners! Please remember to read the voting guidelines outlined in the notice above. Congratulations to our finalists and good luck!

Draw a scene that celebrates a memory you have of your time spent on TBT.

Entry #1:

Entry #2:

Entry #3:

Entry #4:

Entry #5:

Entry #6:

Entry #7:

Entry #8:

Entry #9:

Entry #10:

Entry #11:

Entry #12:

Hi! Sorry to bother, but there doesn't seem to be an option to revote? I still see the "thanks for voting"
    It looks like your vote came in right after I reset it, so it should be fine. However, if anyone loaded the page before I posted above and is worried that their vote got messed up, please PM which entry you voted for and I can double-check if it saved correctly. This would only apply to entries 7 - 12.

I say this every time there is an event, but there are so many talented artists here! Congratulations to everyone who was nominated - these are all genuinely amazing, and it's hard to vote for just one! ✨🎨💗

Back