• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 🌾🌱 Magus Wishlist 🌱🌾 - UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items
Hello there, I made an update of my wishlist ! ✨

Please, help me get those :
  • Pine Tree
  • Torii
  • Decayed Tree DIY
  • Glowing-moss boulder DIY
  • Giant vine DIY
  • Glowing-moss pond DIY
  • Vine bench DIY

I can pay you with TBT ☺

Howdy, I can get you the pine tree for free, just gotta wait a Lil while for me to get home if that's alright? Bout' an hours wait

Wishlist updated again in the first post ! 🙏
I have TBT to give 😜
Hello! I have 5 order slots open this morning. Did you want specific colors on this Priority items (or is it presented by clicking the link) and did you only want 1 of each?

Hello! I have 5 order slots open this morning. Did you want specific colors on this Priority items (or is it presented by clicking the link) and did you only want 1 of each?
Hello ! Oh thanks for contacting me ! 🤩
You can see the colors I want by clicking the links yes, but if you have other colors I think I can customize a lot of them with Cyrus after 😅

1 of each is perfect, except for :
- Vine bench, if you don't have the DIY, 5 of them would be great.
- Mini Dharma (as many as you can lol)

Hello ! Oh thanks for contacting me ! 🤩
You can see the colors I want by clicking the links yes, but if you have other colors I think I can customize a lot of them with Cyrus after 😅

1 of each is perfect, except for :
- Vine bench, if you don't have the DIY, 5 of them would be great.
- Mini Dharma (as many as you can lol)
I will order 5 mini dharma, and I have enough vines to craft 4 vine benches. Would 22 tbt be alright for everything?

i can get you as many wheat fields as u like, 1tbt each ☺️

Hello, I can help you get the following items if you still need them.
- Retro transportation stop
- Glowing-moss-jar shelves
- Safety barrier
Please just let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

(I'll also look at the rest of your wishlist, and can probably offer more as well.)
Hello ! Thanks a lot, I updated my wishlist, feel free to look at it 🙏 🤩
From the 3 items you mentioned I only need the Glowing-moss-jar shelves 😄

yes ! i'll be home in about an hour, i'll message u then c:
Thanks ! I will be ready when you are 💪
Post automatically merged:

@tarepanda3ame @arikins
I close the thread for now but contact me by PM if you want to trade in the next hour 😉

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back