• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

fine whatever i'm sk

are you kidding me

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY

- - - Post Merge - - -

srsly why would you just out as SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

youre win condition is to kill everyone not out yourself and get lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

i guess this games over...?

- - - Post Merge - - -

surrender every1 pls

i attacked Xine and Sarasakat but they were both protected and honestly i wished i just killed panda at this point, good luck town

Seriously for future reference don't leave someone at hammer time when mafia/SK can come back in and kill town off ok ?? :mad:

i attacked Xine and Sarasakat but they were both protected and honestly i wished i just killed panda at this point, good luck town
town wins but, did you really need to out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok panda r u rlly scum or not

i'm not doing good on the killing part anyway so yeah whatever. there's nothing else left to claim.

Omg

Seriously for future reference don't leave someone at hammer time when mafia/SK can come back in and kill town off ok ?? :mad:

So you're town then? Took you a while to reply

I can't remember since I lost the pm but it wasn't ted cruz I don't think

@Qwerty if Panda isn't the last scum, do you want to surrender, or help town win by killing scum? Because at this point we can either lynch you or mafia kills you

Since I might be alive for one more night, I guess I can try killing a maf but I have no idea who is apart from llamas. And I might be killed anyway. tbh panda's miller claim still sounds like bs to me. There's not 3 millers. (unless panda was the 2nd miller to claim idk)

Since I might be alive for one more night, I guess I can try killing a maf but I have no idea who is apart from llamas. And I might be killed anyway. tbh panda's miller claim still sounds like bs to me. There's not 3 millers. (unless panda was the 2nd miller to claim idk)

Oh dnw, we can do the scumhunt for you so all you have to do is send the kill :lemon:

Though since both town and mafia win condition is to eliminate hostile 3rd parties, I'm afraid we'll be lynching you the next day regardless, lest you kill town members the on night :(

Omg

So you're town then? Took you a while to reply

some of us got a J-O-B, i couldn't reply straight away, and NO how many times do i have to say it, seriously how could i possibly be scum? you said it yourself i was completely town in all my actions. i can't believe you guys left me at hammer time with 2 hostile parties.. i even found the SK for you but no one listened to me. grrr....

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean YES * ha

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Qwerty why did you take your vote off me ? ? ? im pretty sure the damage is done and absolute. im afraid its too late to turn back now, i doubt Dolby will let me live.

some of us got a J-O-B, i couldn't reply straight away, and NO how many times do i have to say it, seriously how could i possibly be scum? you said it yourself i was completely town in all my actions. i can't believe you guys left me at hammer time with 2 hostile parties.. i even found the SK for you but no one listened to me. grrr....

I'm sorry Panda, I didn't mean to upset you :( You did come back as a mafia to Clam's inspection, so I asked just to be sure whether or not we have a framer or an unaware miller.

I'm sorry Panda, I didn't mean to upset you :( You did come back as a mafia to Clam's inspection, so I asked just to be sure whether or not we have a framer or an unaware miller.

its alright but seriously don't leave anyone out in the open like that ANYONE can come get them lynched it was a dumb move.

-so am i considered dead now and should shut up ?

-or does Qwerty unvote count ? :fingers crossed:

Ness is acting very scummy, I'm pretty sure he's scum.

Lol, the last i've been mentioned of being scum was mentioning me as an SK, and even now thats been proven wrong.

Are you scum llamas? :lemon::lemon::lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Qwerty if you're going to admit to being an SK, killing Llamas tonight would be fine <3

Back