• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Make me a sig Contest!WIN 500K!

Look up a tutorial on Youtube.

It should help you out a bit if you've never made a sig before.

Alright Caleb :)

82adf61c104b47deb0b9b7d62d11749c

can i have more than one entry?this was my first try at photoshop and it sucks :( .

Caleb said:
82adf61c104b47deb0b9b7d62d11749c

can i have more than one entry?this was my first try at photoshop and it sucks :( .
to make it fair im only going to take 1 entry from each person, but you can make another one if your not happy with the one you made.

but me let me know so i put it up as your entry or not

ok im not using that 1.oh and in photoshop i use the BETA!do you have to pay for the rest of the features?

Caleb said:
ok im not using that 1.oh and in photoshop i use the BETA!do you have to pay for the rest of the features?
I Think so im not sure caleb but if you want a program that's free and pretty much like photoshop you can try GIMP

http://www.gimp.org/

Might help ya out a bit but other than that im not sure on the beta thing

Alright guys, Still taking entries so if you decide to make a sig just post it here so i can add it to the first post.

Back