• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Make me a sig Contest!WIN 500K!

chubsterr said:
Updated first post with some info.
Not that it wasn't already common sense but there it is!
i dont have potobucket or GIMP i only have paint.net and i dont know how to get the 3AGE person thingy lol

sockerluver15 said:
chubsterr said:
Updated first post with some info.
Not that it wasn't already common sense but there it is!
i dont have potobucket or GIMP i only have paint.net and i dont know how to get the 3AGE person thingy lol
So you do admit that the other one was totally a copy, right?

how do you have so much money????? 20k for everybody atleast??? thats pretty good i guess, and oh we still need to trade that stuff you know you need to get that stuff

@ grawr's sig:

To much one effect there with the render buddeh, add mabey 2 duplacates adn use that effect (fergot what its called) and blend it in with a C4D or something.

Overall its pretty good, just a little tip for you.

The Famouse Fleep said:
@ grawr's sig:

To much one effect there with the render buddeh, add mabey 2 duplacates adn use that effect (fergot what its called) and blend it in with a C4D or something.

Yeah, it's been like 100 years since I've made a sig. I forgot how to do a lot of stuff I use to be able to do.

But thank you.

akzs6t.png

Here is mine.

<big><big>Remember guys the contest will be closed today at 3:00PM! its 7:30 AM here now, so HURRY AND SUBMIT YOUR SIGS!</big></big>

Grawr said:
The Famouse Fleep said:
@ grawr's sig:

Yeah, it's been like 100 years since I've made a sig. I forgot how to do a lot of stuff I use to be able to do.

But thank you.
Lol mabey put a clipping mask in or soemthing look up some effect's on a GIMP tutercail site or soemthing.

Samwich you made it!, gona add you to the front page this is <big><big>now closed</big></big>, a new topic will be made for TBT to vote.

sooooooooo what's going to happen now? i seen your signature so that indicates 1st but who was 2nd and 3rd (I obviously know its not me XD)?

Back