• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

make me a stone pathway

squishysaar

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
who ever makes me the best stone pathway that looks the most like this will get a
<big>500k! reward!</big>

everyone else will get 10k for trying.

i will close this whenever i am satisfied with one so hurry :gyroiddance:

<big>you dont have to put the white border!</big>

<big>
these are the people who have made me a stone pathway so far:</big>

-Callum1064
-JobySheepie

that looks really nice... i want a stone pathway too. i'm not sure if i would like that though - i'm wanting something more like an actual stepping stone looking thing, but i don't know if it would really be possible... :/

JobySheepie said:
I'd like to try, when I get home this afternoon =O Looks like a challenge!
lol, i suck at using the design tab.
well good luck on this challenge :)

<big>btw i love your mii mask, she looks so mellow. </big> :DD

Here it is (its the gray pattern)

Picture042.jpg

Oki, after dinner I'll start on this =) Maybe it'll be done tomorrow, if it works out =D

And thanks! -pokes character- >w< I love the way her face turned out, cutee~ And I always use the mii mask, cause I've got a tanned skin and the game doesn't have that without the mii masks =) It worked out fine!

I'm going to try and print the picture, and then copy it from there :3 Wish me luck! >w<

Edit ; done! I'll post pics in a bit =D
Edit2; Here! I improvised a lot on the top part, but I tried to do the first few stones exactly like the picture. Took me 25 mins =D
RUU_0037.jpg

RUU_0038.jpg

JobySheepie said:
Oki, after dinner I'll start on this =) Maybe it'll be done tomorrow, if it works out =D

And thanks! -pokes character- >w< I love the way her face turned out, cutee~ And I always use the mii mask, cause I've got a tanned skin and the game doesn't have that without the mii masks =) It worked out fine!
ok thanks!
and i love your mii mask it makes you stand out :DD

JobySheepie said:
I'm going to try and print the picture, and then copy it from there :3 Wish me luck! >w<

Edit ; done! I'll post pics in a bit =D
Edit2; Here! I improvised a lot on the top part, but I tried to do the first few stones exactly like the picture. Took me 25 mins =D
RUU_0037.jpg

RUU_0038.jpg
Nice attempt, You should really edit those white spots :\

overall nice stone :3 3/5

Back