• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Map/ Storage is too small

Cazqui

∀З⊥əʁ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4001-9803-5434
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
With all the PWPs we have to unlock in the game I don't really feel there's actually enough space on the map to any there, and the storage system is too small too even after you max out your house you'll still need more space to store all the items you collect/ sell them off. aaannnddd I think the lucky ticket system is kinda flawed because I've been getting at least one pikmin hat a day since last week :/

If you want more space in your town, restart and try to get a river that doesn't take up a lot of space and try to get as few small ponds as possible.

The storage is small. I agree. You could make other characters for more storage.

The fortune cookies are random, like a lot of things in this game. You just been having really bad luck.

If you want more space in your town, restart and try to get a river that doesn't take up a lot of space and try to get as few small ponds as possible.

The storage is small. I agree. You could make other characters for more storage.

The fortune cookies are random, like a lot of things in this game. You just been having really bad luck.

The rivers actually pretty tiny I guess, and I have about 2-3 ponds spread out theres two on the southern hemisphere though.

I really hate how little storage space we get. I love AC partially because I am a collector by nature (also a Pokemon fan ... Gotta Catch 'Em All!) and so I want EVERYTHING. I want to get it all (or as close as possible), but to keep my bureau from filling up I am seriously buying clothes and then re-selling them at a loss just to have them in my catalog. :(

I really hate how little storage space we get. I love AC partially because I am a collector by nature (also a Pokemon fan ... Gotta Catch 'Em All!) and so I want EVERYTHING. I want to get it all (or as close as possible), but to keep my bureau from filling up I am seriously buying clothes and then re-selling them at a loss just to have them in my catalog. :(
Im doing that with furniture too, just buying it then selling it again so its in my catalog. The only things im keeping in storage are things that cant be ordered from the catalog

One thing im doing is using 2nd floor museum rooms as storage for things I dont wanna use in my home but also dont wanna sell(Like nintendo items)
But yeah it does seem small after awhile. Ive been collecting gems for possible future projects but they take up too much storage space!

Ive been collecting gems for possible future projects but they take up too much storage space!

I'm pretty sure the only ores you can use for Cyrus customizations are the silver and gold. The others are just Re-Tail fodder. You can get all the other colors without any ores.

I'm pretty sure the only ores you can use for Cyrus customizations are the silver and gold. The others are just Re-Tail fodder. You can get all the other colors without any ores.

All the ores can be used to customize furniture. Different ores are used for different items though.

I don't feel like the map is too small. Yet. I imagine once I get more projects done that this opinion might change. I will agree that more storage would be nice. Three of my 2nd floor museum rooms are for clothing and accessories. I imagine my second character will be full eventually too! And having four character houses on the map would feel cramped with all the projects.

I forgot to mention you can use your mailbox at the post office for storage. Just put an item in a letter and put it in. This is where I would put villager pictures and event items that I don't want but just want to keep, like a trophy or something.

I use sapphires to redo my blue furniture with great success...it creates a different look. My son does the same with emeralds and green furniture.

I actually adore the smaller map. I felt like CF map was too big. I like the nice cozy effect of my town and filling it with flowers seems less difficult now.

Back