• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Twas fun though ;P Holy crap.. I was scared of Flake the entire time, lol. I wonder what his username on here is. Also, what's IRC? o.o

IRC is the Chatroom. You can access it from the Chat tab on the main bar under the banner.

Exactly, glad I'm not the only one :eek: And if I get bored of youtube then I play games and vice versa :D

We're playing right now in the Grand Prix TBT tournament! Come join!

I lub the rqinbow road shortcut.

Anyway, gotta sleep now, its nearly 3am thanks for playing with me.

~Ben

Anyone still playing?

Speaking of DLC, if they do have new characters, E. Gadd actually sounds like pretty sweet.

Well I managed to obtain 3 stars for every cup in every CC.
Time to finally test out the online. Heard it was really good; looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Quick question, if I've already registered a Mario Kart code on my club nintendo account, and I buy another code here will i be able to get another free game?

Well I managed to obtain 3 stars for every cup in every CC.
Time to finally test out the online. Heard it was really good; looking forward to it.

Same, I just got 3 star rank for every cup in every cc too. Plus all vehicle parts and characters. Online is amazing! I added your NNID btw. :)

Quick question, if I've already registered a Mario Kart code on my club nintendo account, and I buy another code here will i be able to get another free game?

I'm pretty sure it's only one code per account.

Yo peepz, just wanted to say screw timezones, all this happened over night x.x
Can we have a tourney somewhere in the afternoon +4 GMT?

Everyone's racing online, and I'm just sitting here, trying to unlock all Kart parts and beat all tracks in 150CC mode. xP Is it just me or is 150CC a lot more complicated than it was in MK7? :p

Back