• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

I got a better idea. Instead of doing the same thing. How about a new cup which is called "The accelerating favorites cup"

Those who entered in the cup will have numbers depending on who posted first. This is mandatory for this cup. Because after each match, the person who starts the tournament must use a randomizer for that person to choose 4 of their favorite courses.

Like if I'm chosen, I choose my favorite courses, one of them being GBA Cheese Land

Or if Jav gets chosen, he chooses his favorite courses, he'll definitely pick Mount Wario.

After someone gets picked, they get removed from the randomizer so they wont get picked again to save time.

12 Racers is the maximum limit. Is this a good idea?

We know the champ is Jav.

Thursday was a ton of fun. I had the greatest time.
Loved doing all the All Cup Tour and starting with Mario Kart Stadium, random in between, and finishing with Rainbow Road(shoutout to Double Dash :')) ) The Skype call was also marvelous and it was very entertaining to hear the salt spewing from everybody. I eagerly await the next time we do this!!

Thursday was a ton of fun. I had the greatest time.
Loved doing all the All Cup Tour and starting with Mario Kart Stadium, random in between, and finishing with Rainbow Road(shoutout to Double Dash :')) ) The Skype call was also marvelous and it was very entertaining to hear the salt spewing from everybody. I eagerly await the next time we do this!!

Salt Spewing from Cam*******

Lookin to play some MK8 this afternoon if anyone is tryna get in on that!

Hey, everyone! It’s been three long weeks, but I’m back from my trip and raring to get back on the tracks with MK8 Monday Madness! We start at 8:30PM EST! (About 20 minutes from now!)

I’ll be on Skype with a number of friends and it’s sure to be a blast!

Stream will be here: http://www.twitch.tv/shiirahime

Fair warning for my potty mouth! But I’ve toned down a lot. : )

Feel free to come and play/watch/chat with us! Hope to see you guys there for a night of long-awaited racing madness!

I can't see someone's post so I'm posting so I can see it. Curse of the missing post glitch :/

Jav, Bahamut, and I are playing some worldwide for about an hour and a half if anyone wants to join

Nevermind, Im hopping off since no one wants to join me

Last edited:
With the 2nd DLC pack that released 5 months ago, do you think the longevity of people playing this game again has come to an end?

With the 2nd DLC pack that released 5 months ago, do you think the longevity of people playing this game again has come to an end?

I'd say yes. There's plenty of newer games with multiplayer and online, so this is just kinda old now. People still ply it of course, just not nearly as much as before.
Even if they don't release another DLC pack (they really should though), they could at least give some more amiibo outfits.

Back