• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

I'd say yes. There's plenty of newer games with multiplayer and online, so this is just kinda old now. People still ply it of course, just not nearly as much as before.
Even if they don't release another DLC pack (they really should though), they could at least give some more amiibo outfits.
Yeah. Where's Ness and Duck Hunt. And for you, Wii Fit Trainer.

There's a post by PaperBoy I can't see, so I'm posting here... :) (Posting glitch)

JingleFruit, Temari, and I are playing if anyone wants to joinp
And we are off

Last edited:
Omg are you squidding me? That was at 2 am for me :/
Sorry, heh. Im only available during the evenings my time (EST) during the week, due to school. But Id be happy to try to play with you sometime soon (not this weekend (I dont think I could) but maybe next?)

I really want a Zelda dress.
I don't care if I'm a guy, I want my Zelda dress.

Lmao i know right! I honestly would like a Princess Peach dress and a Callie costume too though :0 (I am a guy too but i am gay so that might explain some things :3)

Sorry, heh. Im only available during the evenings my time (EST) during the week, due to school. But Id be happy to try to play with you sometime soon (not this weekend (I dont think I could) but maybe next?)

Don't worry it's okay :) We'll find the time for it!

Last edited:
I am itching for some DLC :-(
vG7D26D.png
Cicml6c.png
VphpsaN.png

04JUtbX.png
eMOFBQ6.png
AZiEQpc.png

PCIMJfg.jpg

Last edited:
I am with you there. Everything was half year intervals, with the release and last 2, so it feels like the only time for it if a pack 3 is going to happen. And I feel any later than now, and they should really be focusing on the next title. Also we still need a 48 (/56) track option and some tracks to be battle courses, to neaten up the options and the game instead of leaving it as game + un-neatened package of DLC. (I am still hoping they sort out Smash bros's ****fest organisation of the character menu too!)

And yeah, now we have the zero gravity segments Warios colosseum and DS Rainbow Road should be remade. They're such obvious perfect choices. Also, Birdo!

Seriously why are the Koopalings in this and not Bowser Jr? I dont get it. Next DLC: Kirby, Bowser Jr., and Birdo please, with DS Yoshi Falls, Wii Coconut Mall, the N64 Wario course thing, really anything else, a kirby course, and a pikmin course.

Seriously why are the Koopalings in this and not Bowser Jr? I dont get it. Next DLC: Kirby, Bowser Jr., and Birdo please, with DS Yoshi Falls, Wii Coconut Mall, the N64 Wario course thing, really anything else, a kirby course, and a pikmin course.

I honestly don't get why people are so mad that Bowser Jr. is not in the game. I mean sure it's odd, and he should be there alongside with Birdo and Dry Bones but i don't really mind it THAT much.

I honestly don't get why people are so mad that Bowser Jr. is not in the game. I mean sure it's odd, and he should be there alongside with Birdo and Dry Bones but i don't really mind it THAT much.

Well the Koopalings are Bowser's minions and Bowser Jr. is Bowser's son plus he is more a more notable character than the 7 Bowser Jr. Alt. skins. It's rather odd that he's not in plus and I'm salty about it too lol

I was really disappointed by the omission of Dry Bones from this game. I was pretty happy when they introduced Dry Bowser to the game, but I generally prefer the lighter racers. I also really miss King Boo. He was in a few Mario Karts and I would have enjoyed seeing him back. A Halloween pack would be nice, even though it won't happen.

I was really disappointed by the omission of Dry Bones from this game. I was pretty happy when they introduced Dry Bowser to the game, but I generally prefer the lighter racers. I also really miss King Boo. He was in a few Mario Karts and I would have enjoyed seeing him back. A Halloween pack would be nice, even though it won't happen.

The only racer i want to see is Birdo honestly, i liked Dry Bones too but i can live without him. When i start to miss him i can always spam them in Super Mario Maker lol

Last edited:
How sad, i actually like Mario Kart 8 better than Splatoon or Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Mario Kart will never die for me. I just tend to take long breaks from it for some other games. I think this game could have been way better though if they had the old balloon battle gameplay. I would be playing that all the time compared to the new one which I hardly touch.

Back