• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

My god guys, I only completed my first Mirror Mode cup today, yall's way too far ahead of me.

Information on how to join us for Mario Kart Monday on Mario Kart 8 today in 45 minutes is below:

Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart Monday!: 8842-2839-4305

Need help? Instructions on how to join a tournament!
Main Menu --> Online - One Player --> Tournaments --> Search by Code --> Enter Code

Once you've entered the code, to join the tournament is simple. Just look under Favorites and you'll see Mario Kart Monday! Hit OK to join around the start time of the event and you'll be automatically matched with other TBT members joining the tournament. If you have trouble joining into the same group as everyone else, try joining through friends list with another TBTer who is currently in the tournament.

This is a separate tournament from the main Grand Prix one we've been playing. Please remember to be sure to enter the new code for Mario Kart Monday. This will allow us to track points specifically for Mario Kart Monday, and only during Mario Kart Monday. Again, the code is 8842-2839-4305!

Finally got my bundle today. After it had an adventure for 6 days in which the delivery person apparently couldn't find my obviousy labelled flat and then it sat cold and alone in a warehouse until this morning.
Though me and my flatmate have played for 10 hours now, and got star rank on all 50 and 100 cc and then failed at online.

Dolphin Shoals is the worst track ever

o: I love it! Clearly you need to learn to always turn down the right hand side at the pipes. Soooo much easier.

I've unlocked all the stamps, and the golden cart and wheels. 10,000 coins, here I come.

Back