• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

accidentally bought a wii U oops. See you all in 10 days when exams are over and I can open it without hating myself :)

I'm impressed with how much better the older tracks look, even the 3DS ones look a lot better. They picked good tracks to bring back, too. Grumble Volcano and Music Park are two of my favorites.

This game is really making me want to buy Wii U, but I have like no reason to get it. I barely play my Wii now.

This game is really making me want to buy Wii U, but I have like no reason to get it. I barely play my Wii now.
Literally feeling the same. I don't even want the free games but idk (help me maybe?) . My mind is urgh!

BTW I love the music of Dolphin Shoals. Jazz <3

Last edited:
i like the retro levels better than the new ones, and the N64 Rainbow road is amazing I am dissatisfied with the new rainbow road, I mean it looks nice but doesn't have the same feel as other rainbow roads.

i like the retro levels better than the new ones, and the N64 Rainbow road is amazing I am dissatisfied with the new rainbow road, I mean it looks nice but doesn't have the same feel as other rainbow roads.

I have to agree with you about the new rainbow road. It doesn't feel as... Whimsical?

I tried playing online, and I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I even got second place once :). I like how you can see the peoples names as you're racing now (I also like how you can chat a little).

(I also agree on Rainbow Road)

I liked the new Rainbow Road, but maybe that's just me. Lol. I liked the space station sort of design.
I think we've unlocked all the courses, my favorite is probably... the Sunshine Airport? Maybe? I liked quite a few of them, though. Have 5 characters left to unlock. I also haven't found out what that horn item does? Haven't gotten one yet. I enjoyed the new piranha plant item, though! xD

I don't like the new rainbow road, it's like we are racing on a giants satelite that changes colors.
I want the magical rainbow road back, MKDD Rainbow Road was my fave.

On another note would anyone like to play right now?

I don't like the new rainbow road, it's like we are racing on a giants satelite that changes colors.
I want the magical rainbow road back, MKDD Rainbow Road was my fave.

On another note would anyone like to play right now?
There are other courses that change colors, like Toad Factory. Maybe you just don't like the road thingys that change color then. Now me, I like the new rainbow road. And yes I would like to join you. :)

Anyone racing?

On the topic of rainbow road, my problem with it is it's just not as "rainbowy" as the others.

There are other courses that change colors, like Toad Factory. Maybe you just don't like the road thingys that change color then. Now me, I like the new rainbow road. And yes I would like to join you. :)

Yeah but theres only one toad factory, there's many rainbow roads and this one isnt one of the best.

Adding your NNID :)

Actually, I don't really have much time to play Mario Kart. So it'll have to be tomorrow then, goodnight. ;)

Back