• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.gif

B U M P

Are the prices different depending on age?
That would be crazy...

Still searching for 2013 and older letter collectibles *_*

Are the prices different depending on age?
That would be crazy...

Still searching for 2013 and older letter collectibles *_*

There weren't as many restocks for the letters in 2013 as there were in 2014-15. I think I'm one of the few that have 2013 letter collectibles but can't trade them since I got em all lined up.

Do you have any idea if any
dnm2.png
were restocked this year so far? Other letters were so I can't imagine why the pink ones wouldn't be, but that's what I heard.

Do you have any idea if any
dnm2.png
were restocked this year so far? Other letters were so I can't imagine why the pink ones wouldn't be, but that's what I heard.

Hmmm, I searched around and looked for pink letters that other members have in their lineup and I haven't seen one with a 2015 timestamp, so maybe it's possible there wasn't a restock?

I love these bump banners xD
I am seeing cakes sell for 600+ tbt :)

I love these bump banners xD
I am seeing cakes sell for 600+ tbt :)

yeahh these cakes are on fire! people must love eating stale cakes. I am curious to see how high that cake auction goes though.

Last edited:
that's what they want you to think ;]

I've got extras, so that's what I want you to think too! :D

besides, they ARE classic! the new tasty cakes are carrot cakes, which are nice, but they lack the richness and creamy layers of flavor of the Classic cake! plus raspberry!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back