• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

87899_8f9113346328670a7c99ccc2711b3.gif

B U M P

Last edited:
I like this screaming bunny bump the best. :)

(Also great idea on the Information section, that's awesome. :)

00.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb20owfiQ1rx2fz3.gif
4sxq4arxmv0.gif

....now I know why I find em cute yet somewhat familiar - they happen to look like some of my colleagues lol.

I like this screaming bunny bump the best. :)
Yea but what about the one of him dancing...I mean didn't you notice that hip action? He he

Totally agree...
They are both adorable! ^^

Oh, oh, and I purchased 3 Green Candies from member Sholee. @450 each. XD
...and 3 Red Candies @80 each as well. Thanks!

that bunny looks like she's throwing out the noonan-hex at somebody trying to make a free throw, like a cheerleader for the opposing team or something...

- - - Post Merge - - -

just saw that Roxi sold her CLASSIC cake ;) to Blizzard today for 600 forum bells....

Last edited:
Sold an apple for 2k. (It was supposed to be 1.7k, but the buyer gave me extra! And yes, it was on purpose!)

Are people just not reading this thing?! I've seen some crazy asks today ;w;

I believe the pinwheel and blue balloon have the wrong pics, unless there's a redesign I don't know about c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back